35: Sobs

Years back

Two kids sat at the bank of the pond, making saliva bubbles, there foot sang in the water. splashing water around was a fun game for them in there free time

"Hey you, what are you doing!?" The kid who received a splash of water on his T-shirt asked the other who was having fun and smiling his infamous boxy smile.

"Don't 'hey you' me... We gave each other names right? Use them" the brunette said, pointing a finger up and speaking with utter calm like he is stating a great philosophy .

The other giggled cutely that the latter, he bent froward and pinch the cheeks of the other saying "okay, my tiger".

The guys who was just called tiger pinch the cheeks of his friend beside him "thanks my bunny!" And bunny smiled with his bunny teeth. There was no measures of how much liking they had for each other, how much they depend on each other, how much they feel hurt when other is not around, holding hands and saying love to each other.

"Do you think if we knew our real names then would we use the names we gave to each other?" Bunny asked

"I don't know, our real names are in the register of the main office but because we have a bad image in this orphanage we are not allowed to go there, and I like the name I gave you, it really suits you, you are like a bunny and I'm also like a tiger, see, 'roaaaarrrr'....hehehe" tiger did the roar act and then giggled cutely just to get a kiss on the cheek by the younger.

Both of them giggled, tiger love to get kisses by the other but he get shy and started to blush hardly. They were unknown of the real names of each other but not curious, they call each other by the name they decided, no one calls them with this, its just two of them and they didn't even care for other, its them, together.

"But what if we get separate?... How will we find each other? Tiger asked confusingly.

Bunny crossed his arms on his chest and spoke with a gloomy face. "Don't bad mouth, I'm not leaving you anywhere, we will not separate and even if it happened I will find you by my sixth sense and also your habits are weird, its easy to recognize you." Bunny laughed at the end after mentioning his friend weird.

Tiger filled his mouth with air and frond his browns, trying to look angry but he was looking cuter. "The weirder is calling me weird, humph!-" and in another second he was normal at his expression "-and if I had to find you, I will find you by this" he lift the shirt of bunny reveling the burnt scar at this lower ribs and made a heart shape with his finger. The painful, permanent scar bunny had was the reason for their friendship to start making bunny love the mark occurred their.

Both smiled and bunny said "you love to make hearts on my scar right? When I will get older I will get a heart tattoo here... Same as Tata, the character you made in art class"

"Oh that reminds me, did you imprint your made character on your ring? What did you name it...umm co-cookie right?"

The younger nodded, "yeah, see" bunny passed a ring on which he asked the local blacksmith to imprint his character cookie, the bunny. "I will also find you with this" tiger said "but we are never leaving each other" and he closed the case with this final statement.

Tiger leaned back and lay flat on the grass, bunny followed him, both of them stared the evening sky in peace, far from every sorrow and sadness. when they are together they feel happy, complete and shining. And they believed no one can separate them, no one can break their bond, no one can stop them from being with each other their whole life.