33: ring...ring

Everything went in so much hurry, it was the next morning and Jungkook was still off to sleep, Taehyung was in his room, making up sentences and practicing lines which he will say to Jungkook.

I, the author will explain you everything now.

The previous day when Taehyung went to the washroom for a minute he took too much time because as soon as he was about to move out a call on his phone stopped him, he noticed the caller Id and went back to one of the cubicles.

"Hello" he said as he picked up the call.

"Boss, it's Lisa.." the voice informed.

"Yes, any news, something important?" Taehyung was fast to come to the point, he was just wanting to go back to Jungkook and enjoy his day.

"Sir I wanted to inform you that, BamBam just called Y/N for high agent meeting, I contacted other agent to know if they are also called or not but they are not responding, I'm going with Y/N, I don't know if BamBam know if I'm a spy or not but he knows about Y/N, Boss he is a spy of GOTrippers, I not sure if its really any agency meeting" Lisa spoke in one run, not even taking breaths.

Taehyung felt something in the pit of his stomach, mention of GOTrippers makes him anxious. "be careful and text me every detail, if you feel something wrong, inform me, we can't let anything go wrong, I'm not letting go of Jungkook." Taehyung gritted his teeth at the end of his sentence. Lisa replied a yes and he hang up the call.

Taehyung walked out of the cubicle towards the sink, he was in deep thought as he bent down to the sink. He needed to tell Jungkook before anything goes wrong, but possibility of things going wrong after the confession was more.

He didn't want to let go of him, he has made a connection with Jungkook which make him feel complete again, he wanted Jungkook near him, embracing him, loving him, calling his name-

"Taehyung?" Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he recognized the voice as Jungkook.

"Did I take long" Taehyung said and saw Jungkook shaking his head.

Soon, when they happen to spend the day together they went back to the mansion, they got greeted by Hoseok who was mainly standing there for Taehyung. Jungkook and Taehyung parted their ways to their rooms, the moment when Taehyung moved out of the bathroom he noticed every hyung in his room. Jin and Jimin were looking sorry, RM was sighing along with Suga who look in slight anger and hoseok was shooting daggers with eyes.

"ahh- hey guys—"

"don't hey guys us!" hoseok spat at Taehyung

"Taehyung, they know, we had to tell them" jimin sighed, and Taehyung just controlled himself on choking on his own saliva. His eyes went wide and he gulped harshly, don't tell me they know about the Jackson deal.

"about?"

Jimin again sighed "about Jackson and your work on Jungkook"

Taehyung felt short of words, he wanted to tell them himself, but if Jin and Jimin told them there must be a solid reason "if you know that then you must also know that I'm not planning to do whatever Jackie boi asked" I said with confidence, there is no way I'm letting go Jungkook and I have to defend myself when I'm not wrong.

"but then what are you planning on Y/N and Lisa's safety?!" hoseok pulled up from his seat and grabed taehyung's collar, Taehyung was stunned, he never though a guy like J-hope can get this dangerous.