25: Contacts

"Where are we going?" Taehyung , asked me., who was sitting beside me on the passenger seat of the latest Lamborghini suv {i just searched it, i don't really know}

"Drive" I answered, taking a glance of his face, his hair was dancing to the wind, his jaw line was so perfectly angled, and his lips looked so plum, who I haven't kissed since what feels like forever, makes me crave for him.

"Road, mister! Road!" he pointed when he saw me staring at him, when I looked back at the road, in corner of my eyes I saw him smiling. Did he smile on my stare or is he daydreaming about someone... who is that ...

Well the way he was dress up was casual but he look sexy in anything.

{taehyung's cloths} {credit to pic owners, source:google}

{kook's outfit} {credit to pic owners, source:google} 

"Why and where are we driving..." he asked.

"Don't you check the group chats?" I asked back

"We have a group chat?" he asked again... and I chucked...

Soon we heard a notification sound from both our phone.

"I think my phone vibrated" he murmured taking out his phone from his back pocket.

"Are you sure it's your phone vibrating?" I asked... controlling my laughter when he yelled "shut up!" at me. {did you get that joke?}

Taehyung was busy looking at the notification, and I continued to drive and glance at him in the rear view mirror which I adjusted before we started the drive.

"What is Bangtan? ... It's the name of the gc" he murmured.

"Bangtan is the alliance name between dark spades and black nation, the alliance which is the result of you so polite talk that day."

Taehyung gulped and didn't reply to me.

As Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung got too drunk in enjoyment they didn't have anything and slept. Because they were not able to have their official first night, they asked all of us to be out of the mansion today. Taehyung seem to know nothing, when today I woke up with him in my arms, it was a good morning for me without a blessing. He had a hangover when he woke up; I made sure that he had his breakfast and then the painkillers. He was in too much headache to argue at first so he sat with me in the car without complaining.