11: A week left

I just controlled myself from gasping loudly. If hyung knows that I have to trap Jungkook, who is his fiancé's boss or brother, Jin will be furious.

"I'm on my way hyung, lets talk when I reach" I tried to skip the topic for a while, I couldn't bear his shouts on the phone.

Hey but what if he try to kill me with his bare hands!

"I'll be in your office" he sighed before hanging up.

I too sighed, here it comes.

The view outside the window was clam and pretty, but to me it was the silence before the storm.

I lightly stretched my arms and legs to loosen my muscles; it's so tiring after the talk with koo- Jungko- Jeon Jungkook. I shouldn't go too informal.

The car stopped in front of the manor. I took a deep breath before walking out. The driver took the car to the parking area where the other lavish cars were resting.

I silently went inside my office, for the first two seconds, ignoring the presence of Jin Hyung. He was taking sips of his peaceful green tea, but his aura was screaming questions at me.

I sat across him, on my big comfy chair. When my eyes went to older face, I quickly looked away, doing "uh-hh, tsk" under my breath in disgust, the world wide handsome guy was looking so unappealing.

"Yes hyung?" I called politely, smiling at him.

"What did you do Tae?"

"what did I do?"

"You don't have to listen to everything Jackson say-'' he started

The lighting of the room turned red and deadly... focusing seokjin as he looked at me from the top of his eyes.

"will you really submit Jungkook to Jackson? You Know what...I won't let you... you'll fail in this... he is not a kid.... I will tell him about you... he will kill you... and make his gang grow.....you will lose everything......ha ha ha"

"Taehyung- tae? earth to Taehyung...." I snapped out of what I just though, he waved his hands in front of my face "Tell me what should I reply to Russians... we suddenly took back our deal, they were asking for reason..."

"Oh-that" and I thought he knew about Jackson asking for Jungkook.

"t-tell them that...umm... that we are not able to deal with them because of the treaty with fellow gangs, ask them to save their supplies, I will definitely deal with them next year." I said...and Jin sighed heavily.

"There is a thing, when we took back the deal with them they offered black nation. I handled the situation- more like Jungkook did"

and my back got straighten on the mention

"black nation is now dealing with Russians, Jungkook said that black nation is an alternative for dark spades as dark spades can't deal right now. He mentioned our alliance ....I see what you did there... thanks Taehyung I didn't expect that you will make a good meeting with Jungkook. I thought you would act like a cocky brat. But I'm really thankful for what you did" a certain happiness captured his dark orbs. He smiled at me with satisfaction.

I kept silent for some second.

"I-I a...a...I had to make the meeting good. You are like my hyung, Jin... I-I can do this much for you and your love" I exclaimed, and button up my blazer in fashion, nodding continuously as I doubted to agree my own words.

"ahh- you are so good" Jin giggled and bend over the table to capture me in his arms.

I nearly choked on his squeeze. He rocked side to side and I struggled there.

If by chance any third person suddenly enters the room they will think that Jin hyung is tweaking or having a lap dance with the edge of the table or making out with me. And trust me; I don't prefer any of these.

"Ah anyway!" he pulled out, I inhaled like it's been years without oxygen and brushed my shoulder and chest.

"Taehyung-aah" he said and the only though popped in my head was... 'What's with the sudden change of tone, what does he wants now'

he stared me with a pout and needy written on his eyes... I'm not going to do that or anything.

"Can I go now?" he said, making is index fingers bump each other as he rocked side to side on the chair. No shit Sherlock I wanted to puke.

"Please go hyung!" I didn't approve, but pleaded him to just....leave.

He smiled and wave towards me. Then this guy who usually acts cold and serious exited the room.

I look around on my table, time to work.

I opened my schedule at the monitor in front of me.

The screen showed the appointments, supply check etc....

Tomorrow: XXX

The next day: XXX

.

.

.

.

Scroll

.

.

.

Scroll

.

.

.

.

Nothing?

Bang! The door got open "Taehyung-ah!"

I flinched like anything, threw the wireless mouse towards the door in reflex. This hit the head of none other than................ Jin hyung.

When I noticed it's him, my hands stopped from taking out my gun. I inhaled and gave a big sigh.

"What. Now?"

Jin hyung opened his mouth while rubbing his forehead and groaning "I had to tell you that I distributed or postponed your meeting and work."

"And why the heck is that?"

"Oh, shut the crap... you know that I'm getting married soon. We have been going on a vacation for a month"

---
Taehyung: (gun pointing at you)
"I'm asking the last time, tell me
Did you see my bag?"