12: Covered

"hyung imma gangster, I do business, we don't go on vacation"

"don't worry about that, I've handled it, just complete the things on your week schedule and we will move to jeju" and he exited.

Isn't he going too fast? It's still early... it's not like the other will run away

5 days later

Namjoon pov

I noticed every action of the unknown people, standing in one corner behind their boss, so that they don't try anything funny while Jungkook was examining the powder loaded in boxes..

It's the drug supply, we just revised. A guy from Tec department entered the warehouse; he is the infamous stoner in our gang. Jungkook signaled him and he tested the material down there. He seemed satisfied with the weed quality, so he nodded and then Jungkook turned towards the big beard guy, the dealer, for a handshake.

This was end to this shabby place and also to the scheduled work before our 'vacation'.

After the dealer left, I and Jungkook sat in the car which was waiting for us. Suga was already sitting inside

"happy, hyung?" Jungkook raised his brows.

"what?" I asked in confusion.

"the work is done now, the vacation starts here." He turned to me.

"ahh—yeah I'm happy, Jungkook I'm really thankful to you on this" I smiled and he just nodded.

I opened my phone to call Jin, to know if they started to move towards the airport because we'd started. Just on the second ring he picked the call.

"hey..."

"hey, how is everything?"

"it's good, we are done with the things, heading to the destination. How are you and Taehyung?" in corner of my eyes I saw Jungkook's clinging jaw on Taehyung's name, did something happen? He said the meet went well, what's now with his disgusted filled face.

"Umm-about that... we will be there by midnight or something, we got held in a little issiu- AAAAAA!"

"huh? What was that, I heard screams?"

"The reason we will be late is that we found a guy spying on us and I think he just lost another finger..."

Jin pov

I explained joonie that we will get late and hung up, but I didn't share much cause' there's nothing to tell him about my gang that he should know.

I thought we will get free after the meeting today about the next robbery, but luckily, unluckily, we found the guy who was secretly texting the info. He is getting tortured since 2 hours by Baekhyung who is from the fighting section. But Taehyung personally came to threaten this traitor.

I entered the cell after some time. Taehyung was sitting across the table in front of the guy on whom multiple wires were attached, his three fingers were missing and the cuts were poorly bandaged to prevent high loss of blood.

Taehyung taped the red circle on his tablet screen and on that the guy started vibrating violently, we heard his muffled screams as his mouth was stuffed with black cloth.... Wait are those Baekhyung's regular black socks? And then I wanted to puke....

The guy didn't utter a word, even after the electric shocks.... Not ready to tell who sent him and for what.

Taehyung looked at his watch and sighed.... He knew that we were already late. Taehyung got up from his chair and walked closer to the half dead man, the guy not dared to look back at Taehyung's rage filled orbs.