46: Yeah BaBe

Taehyung placed four coffee cups on the table, before he sat beside Jungkook, across Jimin and yoongi. Yoongi was not feeling as weird as Jimin was. The environment was tensed.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung awkwardly smiled, forcefully making their lips lift.

"so-so you both were alive all this time. And here?" Jimin enquired. He was controlling himself from hugging and slapping both guys in front of him.

Jungkook sighed, he shut his eyes and opened the other second. "we thought its better this way?"

"you both look better in person" yoongi grinned. He felt excited meeting them who he heard stories of and saw photos.

Jungkook and Taehyung were confused as they frowned, but they were very aware of the fact that yoongi lost some part of his memory.

Taehyung chuckled "it's better to meet you again, Hyung" and yoongi nodded, showing off his gummy smile which he now does regularly.

Jimin still had the sad, pouty, vulnerable face and his mind full of questions. "you both knew about us? Like where are we and all of that?" he questioned, thinking that the Taekook couple knew about their existence but still stayed away.

Jungkook chuckled. "you guys kidding me? You all are popular stars; I was shocked to see that you guys had talent other than handling guns and business."

"who doesn't know you? Yoongi turned into rap star agust-d, you are a great performer Jimin you dance sing play! namjoon Hyung also raps with yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung is a top model, hobi Hyung is a choreographer in demand!"

A small smile curved up the lips of Jimin, it convinced him that Taekook didn't forget them.

"yeah...--" Jimin started, ready to explain everything "I woke up in a hospital a week later when everything went apart. I got to know that it was Jennie who made us in the hospital. I was not too injured; I broke my leg and two ribs. Jin Hyung took 3 weeks days, namjoon Hyung 5 to wake up while yoongi took 3 months and soobin didn't...... wake up. yoongi had amnesia, so I think you know why he doesn't remember anything. But while we all were asleep, the first four days were enough for our gangs to become nothing but ashes. When I woke up, everything was already over."

Jungkook gulped, while Taehyung's sight was fixed on his laps. Another minute went in some silence.

"I still don't know much; everything is a blur in my mind. When I woke up don't know where I was, Jimin was by my side. He helped me with everything, I would say that he annoyed me but I think I fell for him, I'm not saying that he is no more annoying but I'm stuck with it now" he lifted his hand showing his ring, which screams that he is taken in marriage. He got a slap on his shoulder by Jimin and the four of them giggled, feeling the awkwardness going lighter.

"your part? Who will explain it? We only know that you two become a legend of lovers. Jennie told us that you both jumped off the bridge." yoongi questioned, still chilled out. He doesn't remember anything clearly but he needed to carry on the conversation and had to make things clear.

"We both woke up at a ship, it was Ateez members who saw us. They saved us, we had operations at their hospital and they made us leave Korea and we ended up here, they helped us settle here, open this café. And we both sing in our café when there is an open mic or something like that."

Jungkook shortly smiled while Taehyung explained everything.

Yoongi nodded but Jimin confusingly asked "I heard that Ateez in no more a gang but the members are still active or something, do you guys still keep contact and I can't believe some gangster will help this much without asking for anything"

Jungkook smirked at it, impressed that Jimin still has some goon in his blood. Jungkook and Taehyung faced each other and gave a slight nod.

"We are trusting you guys on this" Taehyung said and stood up along with Jungkook. Jimin and yoongi followed their action confusingly.

They made their way behind the counter and then in the café kitchen and in the while, Jungkook talked "you are right Jimin, no gangster helps without asking anything in return, and yes we are still in contact with them as their advisers."

"advisers?" yoongi questioned and Jungkook nodded facing a part of the wall. The part opened like a door and the four made their way in the room filled heavily with monitors, papers, and some collection of pretty guns.

'!! Breaking news, SPADE NATION has made another successful robbery of 1.4 billion Korean won from a builder's back who has plenty of black money charges, although the black money got stolen, the public still asks the government if they are secure.!!' The reporter shouted across the television.

"This is and isn't our gang, Ateez, now known as spade nation. This was a sign of respect for us" Jungkook exclaimed to the two men who were standing stunned on this with their jaw dropped.

"We are working fine, right baby?" Jungkook circled his hands around Taehyung, and Tae leaned forward to peck younger's lips after saying.

"yeah babe"

The end.

----

wait! wait! wait!

we still have epilogue, author's note and a bonus !