15: Rainbows and Glitters

AUTHOUR POV

There were minimum maids in the house. Black pink helped Jin for the dinner TXT helped Namjoon with arrangements. The dining hall was empty as everyone was in their rooms changing cloths. Taehyung felt this as a drag but Jungkook took it as an opportunity to do something. He was planning to have a great talk there, if Taehyung can pierce in his room and peck him before leaving; he can at least have a talk.

Jin and Namjoon together decided the seats for everyone.

Everyone settled in the hall, lavish food on the big dining table.

They were sitting like this

{shipssssss}

The food was served before them and Jin and Namjoon started the conversation. "I'm so happy to be here with you all, its our first day here, I wish we go through the month with peace and love. "  peace and love, the words were a challenge especially when they are mafia people and Jungkook and Taehyung are ready to sass the other.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin" he introduced.

"I'm Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said.

The cycle followed. Everybody announced their names. When it was Yeonjun and Soobin's chance Taehyung glared at them and they just lowered their eyes, focusing on the food.

The conversation began, it was Jin and Namjoon speaking in which jimin most of the time joined, Jungkook was silent, about to enroll, Taehyung and Suga were same at a point, not interested.

"tell me what you call when a singer who slept with a microphone? ............One MIC stand!" jin questioned and answered himself. Laughing like a windshield wiper on what we can think as a joke. {A/N: I made this 'so called joke' myself XD}

Jungkook laughed when Jin did the joke, although he tried too much to laugh in real at the joke but the fake one didn't make him expose.

He giggled while saying "this dinner concept is good. Everyone here look good, even Taehyung's cloths are suiting him 10%"

Taehyung stopped, his spoon was about to reach his mouth, but he liked to speak before taking the spoon in mouth. "I'm flattered, you noticed what I'm wearing ."

And Jungkook ignored.

He acted like he didn't hear and kept laughing, nudging on his hyung's arm on his side. Taehyung felt offended, but he decided to keep his calm.

"Jin hyung... um can I call you hyung?" Jungkook asked before he speaks. Taehyung was listening carefully and wished that Jin would reject it as Taehyung and jimin only call him that.

"Of course you can Jungkook" Jin replied with a smile and Jungkook smiled back. Wasted...

"you are so good jin hyung, I can see your good nature reflects in jimin" Jungkook turned to jimin who was sitting on the other side, beside him "I wish others around you would also have acquired that" Jungkook completed his sentence.