14: Mochi?not my name

"Kim Taehyung?" I called in a high voice.

There  he was

Sitting on my Armani, Eating an apple and banana peels were over my folded shirts.

"Ohw... hwy" he waved, his mouth filled with the fruit.

I stared him for some seconds, waiting until he realizes what he is doing. But no, he instead raised his eyebrows to question me.

I reflected his action, raising my brows in question.

"What took you so long in the bathroom?" he asked.

I was about to grab him and pull him out when he leaned back from my touch and spoke again

"Were you masturbating? Early in the morning? Did you wash your hands? Don't touch me if you didn't!"

My mouth went wide open, how dare he, It took me time in the bathroom because first I was debating if I still look like a coconut then I was trying to find if someone hiding there. I wasn't doing anything nasty at dawn.

I gave a big scoff and poked my tongue in my inner cheek; he irritates me more than anything. I held his arm and pulled him out harshly, he didn't protest this time but that pull I made was extra strong.

When he was pulled, I stumble on my feet from the release of strength; he was securely on his foot. My eyes got widen as I felt myself falling

But I didn't fall, I stopped in mid air, the thing I saw close to me was Taehyung, his arms around my waist, supporting me, time went in slow motion , sparkles around us, he was so close to me, hugging me, I could hear Villon in the background, his eyes stared mine and rose petals fell over us.

Excuj mi reader, ignore the last paragraph, nothing happened like that, and I'm glad, huh!

I actually directly fell on my butt. Taehyung stared me for a second before he took his lips under his teeth, controlling his laughter.

"Don't, don't, not even a sound, shut-"   "PWAHAHAHAHAHAH"

He laughed and I sighed.

I stood back and stared at him, he is really a pain in ass, and my ass is really paining from the fall. "You done?" I asked

"Wait a second, three more! HA, HA, HA ..........*breathe* now I'm done"

"Then get out now!" his smiley face fell.

"Why?"

"That's my thing to say?!! Why? Why are you here, why were you in my closet, why are you talking to me? Why can't you just stay away from me?"

Taehyung went silent, he wanted to say something, and anyone could say it from his expression. But did I care? Guess what, I didn't!.....umm did I?... well a lil bit, i guess. not more, just a lil bit. very lil. -_-

I walked pass him to the door, but a weird feeling in chest stopped me as I heard him say

"Sorry"

Trust me, the tone was rude, but this time I went silent. I had nothing to say, but I still wanted to reply him

"What? Sorry? Why? Because you treated me the wrong way or because you refused my friendship hand, or because you were in my closet, or because you made me fall and laughed at me?

He turned to me with a weird expression. "Just for what happened at our last meet, just accept this rare thing, don't be too cocky"

Tf!?

"Coc-cock-cocky? I'm being cocky?"   fuck my life!!  well fuck him !! ugh!

He didn't reply and just rolled his eyes. And I continued "if I am being cocky, then guess what Taehyung-ssi, you have to bare with it, we are under this roof for a month let's see for how long you keep this in your nature."

Taehyung walked to me, I didn't even bulge from my place and stared him back "bare with it? Let's see who will" his voice was filled with challenge. He walked closer and closer and without any hesitation, without any signal he pecked my lips... yeah he did.

"We are under a roof, and I remember, you like it rough, lets bare then" and he walked out through the door.

I stayed frozen in my place, didn't react, like I don't care what happened. "Did you already fall for me?" I sarcastically murmured. I just heard a more sarcastic chuckle from him before he exited, shutting the door behind me.

I still stayed frozen, but my mouth didn't, my lips curled up. "He is really something" I shook my head, while smiling uncontrollably and ruffled my hair.

Yoongi POV

The sun had risen, entering the kitchen through the glass window. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't come out of their rooms. Taehyung was having his incomplete sleep and Jungkook just didn't want to encounter anyone.

I walked to the kitchen counter. Grabbing some pink and yellow mochis from the jar. I saw someone sitting across the kitchen small dining.

Jimin, it was.

I instantly felt uneasy; I wanted to talk to him. I believe that we are on the same page in this place, even if Hoseok will come here which he will soon, he will have his girlfriend by his side. There is TXT here too, but those kids are busy with themselves. So I think I have to have someone.

If Namjoon or Jungkook will see that I'm trying to get a friend here, then they will think the environment here made me crazy, cause' I'm mostly alone by myself as this is the way I like. But I just want to be his friend, I think he too.

I took some more of that dessert in a bowl and walked to him from behind.

I placed the bowl on the table and he noticed me "hey? ......mochi?" I offered

"No.... its Jimin.... and can I have one of that" he pointed the bowl

I blinked once, and then twice, and then passed him the bowl after taking one more.

I know your name is Jimin and not mochi!

"have a Seat..." he pointed the seat next to him. I uncomfortably sat on the chair, avoiding any eye contact or touch.

Say something, say something..... I chanted

"So Suga—"

"Yoongi.... Call me Yoongi; my real name is Min Yoongi"

He nodded and smiled at me, his eyes disappeared, making crescent shape. Cute...

"oh my fucking god" we heard...

Namjoon and his boyfriend Jin were at the kitchen door, I don't know why they were staring me and jimin who was sitting by my side.

Wait.... Because, he was sitting by my side... yeah...

"Thank you so much Yoongi that at least you are cooperating" Namjoon covered his mouth and blinked number of times to act like he is controlling his tears.

"What about me? Am I not cooperating" the cutie—I mean jimin beside me asked...

"Jiminie we know you are smart enough to cooperate, we just didn't expect it from this guy." Namjoon explained jimin.

I glared at him, strongly, not totally because I'm hopeless but little because of 'what tf is jiminie'?'

"Can you please call me Jimin till the time I really get to know you, that the nickname Taehyung and Jin hyung call me, it will take time for you to come in that list."

And I stared look around, to hide my smirk. I don't know why I just felt proud right now. I saw Namjoon and Jin chuckling nervously before Namjoon nodded.

"We have special dinner tonight, together, so that we all can know each other better" Jin changed the topic, I really don't mind dinner, I just have to eat. Not a big deal.

But little did we know that it would be the most enjoyable dinner at the table.

----

hey is anyone really here??