7: JINja!

"Don't worry we can convince them. They will agree"

Jin and Namjoon stared at their interweave hands and then smiled at each other.

They were upstairs, in the storeroom for 2 minutes. Sitting on stored old furniture, the sofas were covered with white sheets which now turned brown-ish with dust.

"yes, they have to get together and support us, that's only how it can work! fighting!" Jin threw his fist in the air, trying to act cute in front of the person he desired so much. Jin's efforts worked out when Namjoon giggled and pecked Jin's cheek, finding the older too precious.

The environment around them was too fluffy and cozy, they were not affected by the dust and pest around them as they were overpowered by others' existence. Namjoon's action made Jin activated, he leaped over the younger and attacked every part of his face with kisses, hearing giggles for the other.

But sounds of fire bullets overpowered there giggles.

the bangs made them stop in shock.

wtf?!

They both looked at the gate, it felt like gunshots are getting fired downstairs, a lot of gunshots.

They both looked at each other with wide eyes.

Something is not good ...

They ran to the wooden door and Namjoon pulled the doorknob with extreme power as he was in a hurry.

But he felt a release of pull, he took steps back with the doorknob in his hand

He broke it

"We have to push the door not pull it, pabo!" jin scolded him with an 'unbelievable' expression plastered on his face.

Jin tried to push the door but it was no use as the handle was broken.

"Step aside" Namjoon dragged back jin who did not protest, he pulled up his pants a little and then ran to the door to kick it.

But damn!

No use

His kick created a hole in the old wooden gate of the storeroom and his leg was now stuck in it.

Jin again looked at Namjoon with an 'unbelievable' expression on his face "ahh Jinjaa!? (really/seriously)" he shook his head.

Jin bend down and put his hand through the door hole created by RM

He twisted the knob from outside with his hands through the hole. He opened the door making Namjoon hop towards it as his leg was still stuck.

Jin was about to run down when RM called for help. They managed to take his leg out in seconds and they both ran to where sounds gunshot was continuously coming.

As the reached the sight they saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking to each other and then pointing a gun at other.

This made Jin and Namjoon in total shock, they looked at each other and then back to the two-person from whom they had an expectancy of an alliance.

The adrenaline running through their vessels made them run to the younger. They ran to them as fast as they can and pushed the gun of their boss down to the ground.

And then you all know what happened..... if no, then please read the last chapter, mommy is not spoon-feeding XD

Namjoon and jin sighed heavily at what happened some minutes ago. Now they were sitting on the selected couched which were less damaged. Looking at each other face, they noticed the glares.

It was really good that in this no one died. Their men were taking care of the mess created in the club.

Jungkook, the only person missing from the couches, came and sat beside Yoongi, he slid his mask down under his chin. Taehyung already had a disgusted face on, he looked around, his eye passed the black nation leader just to turn to him again.

Taehyung sat there still, he narrowed his eyes at Jungkook, thinking hard, 'familiar' he spoke in his mind.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung eyes on him, which made him a little nervous. He didn't want anyone to know what happened, it would sound weird.

Taehyung was still searching through his memories file in his mind.

"I want water?" Jungkook asked Suga beside him and suga passed him a small bottle with the mixture of hydrogen and oxygen.

I want ...you! echoed in taehyung's head. "Fuck!" he whispered yelled, eyes glued to JK.

The immediate repose of Jungkook was that he put finger on his lips to indicate Taehyung to not speak anything about IT, without getting noticed by anyone but taehyung.

the table again went silent, with extra force on Taehyung disgust face, he was controlling himself from whining. The guy he was looking was in front of him, half-naked, all night, thrusting in him, and he enjoyed everything rather than holding him captive.

Namjoon and jin were awkward that now everyone knows about them. Taehyung and Jungkook were awkward that no one knows they've met earlier and fucked. Suga and Jimin were awkward as they felt like an unnecessary person.

"shall we move to our home and talk to our hyung at our place?" Jimin suggested.

Everyone nodded except Namjoon and Jin as they both already imagined themselves in coffins buried in the garden of their manor.

They all stood up and walked out. as they were about to get in different cars, Namjoon and jin hugged each other

"I'll meet you again if I would be alive" jin fake sniffed.

"don't cry if I'll not return," Namjoon said before kissing older's forehead.

"um, I think Jungkook will really understand you-us," jin said defying the 'not return' part said by RM.

"I doubt that but I think Taehyung really thinks the correct way," Namjoon said.

"shall we exchange you both?" suga huffed, raising his hands in the air to show defeat from the drama queen hyungs.

On Suga's words, Namjoon and jin in a second went and sat in the respective cars as nothing happened.

The parking echoed with sighs which were let out by the rest of them and then they one by one drove off to their manors where they live with close ones.

Which is /Taehyung, Jimin, Jin/

Jungkook, RM, Suga, and hoseok with his girlfriend.

everyone gathered in the living room. siting, facing each other, ready to start the quest.

"now hyung, tell me honestly. What. Is. This?" the youngers asked the elders.

-----

a weird chapter, I promise to update tomorrow for the answers.

love you all... the one who shows their existence and even the silent reader, who I would like to know.

Desi armis would get this

Namjoon: JINne Mera dill luteya!

BTS: Ooho!