45: Hurt

Jungkook's body jolted and fled out of the bridge. His eyes started to get wide, the time went slow, he felt that the weight over his upper body which was leaning out of the bridge railing was higher than his lower body and so he thought we would not be able to get back on the bridge.

He thought correct.

His body didn't have enough time to react on the fall, and so his body made its way down.

in this fast moment when he felt he will directly hit the water from the tall bridge but something tugged on his sleeve. Jungkook was whole in air and so was Taehyung.

Taehyung's one hand was gripping on the railing and another was making Jungkook stay in the air.

If Taehyung was giving free choice and right to express him right now, he would have screamed at Jungkook, complaining about his heavy body.

"Tae..." Jungkook softly called.

"yeah, kookie" Taehyung voiced, making efforts on his sweaty palms, who were threatening to slip from both sides. His lips went into a straight line, he was making too much effort.

"l-let go" Jungkook's voice cracked. The thought that disturbed him for long was that Jackson will get Jungkook but because of him, Taehyung will also lose his life. It felt both the angel and the devil of his mind scolded him. he certainly believed that if at this moment he will die and Taehyung gets to survive, Jackson will not kill him, he knew Jackson is not that passionate about killing Taehyung compared to what desire he had for the death of Jungkook.

"you insane?" Taehyung asked with a smile. He is well aware of Jungkook and his behavior. He knew what goes on in that mind.

Taehyung felt this as the end, he can't save them from Jackson anymore. Their gangs are almost no more. Their Hyung's car is upside down at the end of this bridge.

Above the bridge when they saw them fall out, they ran, Jackson, Jennie, and other GOTrippers ran on the long bridge to the center.

"I love you" Jungkook murmured. His hand was losing blood, drop by drop.

"please live for me," he asked Taehyung. Taehyung vision was getting blurry by the tear formation, and Jungkook's defeated cracked voice was not helping it.

"you are so selfish kook, you want me to live a life where I know my love is no more, again... how many times will you leave me? H-how can I? I love you! I can't l-lose you again."

Both of them didn't want to leave anybody. It was painful and hu-

A sudden small tear in Jungkook sleeve which Taehyung was holding startled them, Jungkook went some inch down with a jerk. Both still kept hanging, Taehyung from the bridge railing, and Jungkook's survival was dependent on some stitches on his shirt sleeve.

"give me your other hand!" Taehyung asked. But Jungkook whined in pain. "I can't feel it, my shoulder hurts," he told. It was the same hand where the bullet hit him.

The sun was not ready to come out today. This was a cloudy day with no sun, no hope. Nothing was going in favor and nothing was pleasurable.

"Tae... baby! Trust me and let go!" he again begged, although he was desperate to survive with Taehyung and love him all this life.

"Okay..." a whisper came, Jungkook was shocked when he heard Taehyung who was sadly smiling.

A drop of tear left Taehyung's flooding eyes and dropped on Jungkook's cheek

Exact 10 years later

(somewhere at a highway in Europe)

'...so, this was the last song on our playlist and now your cool RJ brings you the weather update'

The car radio spoke out in the dull silence. The blond guy stared out of the window and the ebony-haired drove beside him.

"you know this day is important to me right, still you dragged me for a drive" the blond gloomily complained.

"babe, don't you get bored by going to that grave every year, I know you were close, but its past" the ebony exclaimed

"close? You don't know anything" the blondie scoffed sarcastically before stating the fact.

"you need to learn how to move on! Forget and chill" maybe the words from the ebony seemed cool and chill but the tone of his didn't manage to have that coolness.

"chill?! you don't know anything from the past that doesn't mean I should also forget everything! You are my husband! Not my controller!" the blondie confronted. It drives him crazy when someone takes his past carelessly in which he almost died and lost everything.

The ebony pulled the brake and turned to his husband, looking pissed. "it was not my choice to forget it! Amnesia was not the thing I wanted. But I ask you to forget because whenever you talk about it, I feel pain here" he pointed his chest "I feel worst, it makes me realize how bad the day must be where everything broke apart and my life turned zero! Jimin why don't you understand..."

His voice softens at the end. Jimin listened to him, he sighed before pulling the ebony in a hug.

"I'm sorry yoongi, I'll try, I promise" he spoke against yoongi's crook of the neck.

Yoongi pulled out and gave a soft smile. He nodded before pecking Jimin's lips. "let's go eat lunch, hm? I don't know where I drove so we need to have maps"

Jimin giggled and pulled out the phone while yoongi restarted the car. The car followed the map lead and yoongi drove to it. While Jimin recalled what he was told happened 10 years ago.

"Okay..." a whisper came, Jungkook was shocked when he heard Taehyung who was sadly smiling.

A tear left Taehyung's flooding eyes and dropped on Jungkook's cheek,

before Taehyung let his finger relax and release, coming in contact with the cool air when Taehyung let go of

The railing of the bridge

Taehyung pulled Jungkook near as gravity kept pulling them down.

Their tear from their glittering eyes flew up in the air as they were falling.

Their heart hammered their ribs, eyes contained tear, hands held each other tight and they smiled to their love, to each other before they hit the streaming surface of the water.

The car came to halt and yoongi stared the small cozy-looking café in front. Jimin sighed before he stepped out, following yoongi.

It was a weekday and office time so the café seemed calm and empty.

The bell above the door tinged when yoongi pushed in the door, the sight of the couple making out across the counter.

They stopped as soon as they heard the door "welcome-" and they stopped in between.

Jimin lifted his face to the owners and the two words left his mouth were

"Taehyung! Jungkook!"