29: Smile plz

Today evening we will return to the mansion, it's my last day with him and I will make sure he falls for me the way I do for him. I will try to impress him with everything I got.

I thought this as I made ideas while having a shower. The plan for today is ready. And the plan is that .... There is no plan.

I will just go with the flow and give my best. Yeah!

Well I was nervous; this nervousness never came, not even when I sign deals of millions with powerful people.

I wrapped a bath robe on me and my locks drip water making me look sexy. I know this is not what is called making impression, its seduction but I'm ready to do everything under my pride list for him, no matter what it is called.

I opened the door entering the room we were sharing. I met the beautiful sight of him sleeping.

One part wanted to see him sleeping so beautifully and one part of me wanted to wake him up so that he can see me

I mindlessly walked to him and bumped into small coffee table which fell to the floor making a loud thud sound.

The sound made Taehyung wake up in awe. He was not even opening his eyes totally and his hand went to grab the lamp on the nightstand taking it in defensive position. Nice reflex... I thought.

"Hey it's okay, Taehyung, it's just me" I assured him so that he doesn't end up killing me thinking I'm an intruder.

He opened his eyes and lowered his hand resting the lamp beside him. But his eyes, they seemed fully awake and staring me up and down, I loved his reaction. It made me feel butterflies, I felt happy.

"Like what you see?" I asked... and he really nodded in agreement.

He licked his lips before saying "you looking sexier" he said... aish he is really straightforward sometime, I want to eat him right now.

And sexier... does he means I always look sexy and I'm looking more in this way? Well no doubt I'm sexy.

"Sexier than the receptionist we have here" he cleared, and took his lips under his teeth to stop his laughter's as he saw my expressions. I was jealous to be exact; he just said that the receptionist is sexy....

"Hmph" I did and he chuckled, I walked and sat on the edge of the bed, ruffling my wet hair with a towel, so much effort for nothing.

In another moment he came in front of me and took the towel "let me do it" he said with a smile. He placed the towel on my head rubbing my hair with it and I stared at him, it felt like we are newlywed couples......wait, that's too far right now.

The excitement in me made me grab his wrist and pull him down, close to me, he stopped messing my hair and we stared each other in eyes.

Be this close to me forever please... I wished, loving the sight I'm getting... what you are making me Taehyung!