1: Guess what?!

Jungkook POV

What the fuck is wrong with them? Can't I just pee in some peace?

I ran into the woods. The smell of grass and soil filled my nose, the wind hit me and I felt the floor little slippery as it rained an hour before. I decided not to go deep into the forest so I sheltered myself behind a tree. The bullets stopped raining over me as I disappeared from their sights. They have guns but I'm barehanded right now.

I peeked a little from the tree side ".....one..two...three ... four...umm...huh? Just four? This brat sent his four men to catch me because our deal didn't go well?"

The first one walked beside my tree with his gun extended

Action time!

I hit his elbow and caught his wrist, taking him as a shield I walked out to the others. They fired but it hit their own man. I pushed the now dead shield to one of them and attacked the other, I jumped and pushed a tree with my leg so that I can give a very powerful flying? kick on his head. The kick knocked him out and I took his gun to shoot him thrice in the chest, then I shot the rest three bullets to the guy who I pushed with the man shield.

"hands up!"

I turned to see a rifle at my chest by the fourth, last, guy. He seemed chubby cute to me, like a teddy bear. It would be fun to cuddle with...... well Jeon focus.

He was constantly gulping, hands trembling

Aww such a weakling, come I'll hug you.

I arced my one eyebrow and smirked to give him a sexy look which is enough to melt anyone.

"I said hands up!" he said again, gulping.

I sighed and started raising my hands slowly in the air but in a flash, I hit his back arm of the hand holding the gun and now the gun was in my hand.

I pointed the gun at the chubby guy's head. "tell me.... why should I kill you? Because you came to catch me? or you came to catch me with just three more weaklings?"

He gulped and I smirked before I continued.

"bitch, have some respect for me, kay? I'm JK, not a sweet little bunny!" I was just a little irritated by their irrespective gesture plus I was enjoying it too.

I hit the head of the fourth guy with the bottom of the gun and it made him faint. I drooped his gun by his fainted body "KO!" I mummer to myself and walked out of the woods. The brownish ground soon turned into the black-grayish road on which my branded, lavish.... muddy shoes left prints.

The prints got fainted and eventually disappeared as I walked quietly at the roadside. A car stopped beside me with a smooth drift. The clean window which was showing my reflection started to get low revealing the driver inside who smiled at me.

I smiled back and hand the door handle, opening the car door I sat inside on the expensive leather seat of the fancy car and the car pulled off. I shut the window up as the winter wind hitting me was stinging my face.

"so koo, tell me what happened, you are all messed in the dirt" Hyung asked.

"ah, nothing much Hyung, I was returning from the meeting where I went with hobi hyung but he wanted to go to the club to meet his girlfriend so he left me. I texted you to pick me up before I went little inside the woods to pee. The moment I finished my business, I heard gunshots towards me. They were just four, weaker than the rats in their dirty storehouses which I rejected. I handled them well but I left one alive to convey the message to not mess with me or my people. and yup! Don't worry I wiped my hands from their cloths" ...wait did I?