28: Mutual

"I like you Taehyung, not just as a friend" he said looking straight in my eyes.

Budum....budum....budum...

Or

Lup.dup........lup.dup.....lup.dup

Whatever you say but I knew my heart was losing it,

Did he just confess to me?

Did I just find that our feelings are mutual?

Did I just find that the person who likes me, cherish me, trust me is the person I'm playing with?

Did- did I just find that I will break his heart if I reject his confession or if I will accept and then tell him about Jackson.

Did I

Did...

"Taehyung-ah" he shook my shoulder snapping me out of my 'did I's.

I looked at him, I felt trapped, I felt happy, I felt suffocating, I felt butterflies.

"It's okay, I just confessed, I didn't ask for your answer, I know you need to find if we think mutually or not, I'll wait, sort it out, hmm?"   He said in the most polite tone, is he really that cold gangster?

I nodded and didn't reply him anything. The nostalgia I was feeling was because I can't be with him, nor let him go.

"I wish this wont effect how you treat me, right? We will behave like we really do, right?" he asked, worried that I will change my behaviour

"Don't worry about that, I just need to sort sometime out" I smiled and his lips curled up on the talk.

"Sleep, shall we" I said and he nodded "can I share the bed with you, I've noticed that I don't get nightmares when I'm with you" I said.

And he just pulled my wrist making me lay beside him, he covered us with the blanket and we both turned to each other.

"Same, nightmares don't come when I sleep next to you, which reminds me of someone" he said and his tone lightened when he came to the end.

"Who?"

"Someone who is not around any...anymore, who was just opposite to......opposite to you, just-just ...uh-"

His tone was really sad, his breathing got uneasy as he stared to say further "it's okay, it's okay, next time" I said, nudging closer to him and creasing his head, he calm don't a bit, closing his eyes, trying to steady his breaths.

He sighed looking back to me, I creased his cheek and smiled on which he smiled back.

"May I ........may I cuddle with you?" he hesitantly asked, what's up with sudden formal-ness.

I chucked and shove my head in his chest. I could feel him smile there. He wrapped his arms around me. we stuck close to each other, I fixed my head in crook of his next, it's my favorite place, same place where I slept last night.

I remembered everything today morning, that I became childish when I was drunk, he took me to the room, he also picked me bridal style which I loved, I slept after that, I woke up really early in the Morning and found myself engulfed with a scent, his scent and did I mention I secretly pecked him when he was sleeping with me in his arms?

Today also I'll sleep in the most comfortable way.

Jungkook POV

I felt bad as I was not able to recite my story to Taehyung, he shared his past, trusting on me but when it was my turn I started to suffocate and rage started boiling in me, like it always happen.