18: Tea or Tae?

I dedicate my chapter to my lovely, punctual, regular readers, ....

sweetu_23 and
CrazyGurlCrazyDreams

I purple you both, thank you so much, your votes and comments motivates me, keep supporting me , love yaaaa!!! <33

------

"Y/N is agent 005 at the Korean intelligence agency."

"And you Lisa, agent 010, also known as the rocking newbie, who straight entered the top 10 agents, I heard you are on a big mission. Is this what you are doing? ....you won't be able to hurt anyone here, surrender" Y/N pointed the knife at Lisa. The shining blade was pushed down the other moment.

"She is our spy in the agency" Taehyung lowered Y/N hand holding the dagger.

"And Y/N is the spy of the black nation." Jungkook spoke out which made Lisa put her gun down.

"Makes sense," Y/N said, nodding because it was first Lisa, who exposed Y/N as the agent, signaling that she is also one.

"So we have two traitors in the intelligence agency" Lisa scoffed.

"Three! Your friend Bam Bam, agent 003, is a spy of GOTrippers" Y/N announced.

"Wow, is there anyone who really serving the country?" Jisso, the quietest girl among the four spoke the first time.

"No! Even the agency is making the rich richer, the poor is still starving" hoseok sighed, he get the latest updates of the works of agency from Y/N as Y/N is one of the top agents, and he know what the agency is really doing.

Jungkook walked in front; standing beside Taehyung who noticed him "the only people who get grinded in this are citizens and you agents" Jungkook pointed Lisa and Y/N with his chin before sighing.

"Umm-Jungkook" Taehyung beside him whispered. His eyes were glued to Jungkook's leg.

"Yes?" Jungkook turned to Taehyung only to notice his eyes on his leg, I looked down to see what he is looking at.

Jungkook's knee was bleeding, no doubt why he was having a stinging feeling. The deep red colored soaked his pants at knee in scarlet color.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, did I push you hard? I'm so sorry" Y/N got panicked, she did push the two hard and only Jungkook got hurt but this big scratch was too minor for him as he didn't realize it until Taehyung informed.

"Ouch" Jungkook giggled, looking at hoseok.

"I got you." Hoseok said and they both walked inside the mansion for the treatment by hoseok as he is an expert in medication.

The mood for a pool gathering got ruined so everybody moved to different places. Y/N went to the four girls of black pink happy that there are ladies for her to spend time, Namjoon and Jin together went to don't know which room. Txt minded their business. Taehyung saw Jimin and Yoongi moving to the kitchen, their favorite place. This left Taehyung with his mind still on the red spot on Jungkook's knee. Does it hurt? He questioned himself.

He didn't want to show that he cared so he decided to suppress his want to see Jungkook and ask if he is okay. He was just debating that why should I care, it was just a starch, blood flowed through it, the antiseptic liquid will hurt and sting, Jungkook will try to hold back the scream, I must be painful-wait stop, I don't care, it's just a scratch.

Jungkook POV

Hoseok left my room with his first aid kit some minutes before. He overreacted to it, like the cut is a big deal, I've been through many more tougher things like that, and this didn't even sting.