34: Pendent and Scar

"Jungkook just hear me out, please, just-"

"NO!" Jungkook stared the elder with eyes like he sees straight through his soul. He was pinning Taehyung's to the wall by the shoulders, not giving any escape chance.

"Stop your excuses, I won't buy them!" Jungkook again spat. He didn't know what he really wanted from Taehyung, just some seconds ago, he asked him why, and now he was asking Taehyung to shut.

"So what do you want?" Taehyung said, he was losing it, he was tired, he didn't want to face Jungkook nor he wanted to avoid him.

"Do you have anything with GOTrippers? W-were you playing with me all the time?" his tone took a drastic change, his grip was still strong but his expressions, they turned soft just the way his voice did, he was broken and on top, scared that Taehyung really played with him.

"Yes-I mean No! I mean, yes for the first question and no for the second" Taehyung corrected, he can't have any misunderstanding right now.

But when Jungkook's face darkened and his jaw clenched, he doubted if he spoke correct or if Jungkook heard correct

"So you admit that yes you played with me and you do not have anything with GOTrippers" as Jungkook spoke with venom dripping out of his mouth Taehyung's eyebrows started to frown.

"No pabo! You interchanged the question, don't make me the bad guy by yourself!" Taehyung almost yelled on Jungkook, Jungkook took this in realization that he just flipped the questions and tae didn't play with him. But the way Taehyung practically yelled was not a topic that Jungkook would let pass when he is victimized in the current situation.

"Whatever, but you don't have any right to shout at me! You betrayed me, I don't know why, but I don't care, just shut your shitty mouth and speak when I say!"

Taehyung flinched at the latter shout; he was feeling so small and weak under the younger. All the things he thought he would speak were slipping out of his mind, he was going blank, empty, scared. The mood swings of the other from anger to soft hurt were making him more scared, making him think what he will face next. He can't let go of Jungkook without explaining anything to him. There no way he would let Jungkook think that the elder played with him and used his feelings to trap him. He had to say something and that made him open his mouth and this deep voiced started to speak softly.

"But you have to hear me out..." Jungkook didn't protest, he went silent, really wanted to hear the reason. "Do you think if I wanted to use you I would have still been here? In front of you? Trying to make you calm?"

Jungkook didn't reply, making older to continue his words

"It wasn't just me who did this, Y/N and Lisa were kidnapped by GOTrippers and they asked for you in exchange, the plan was not totally mine we all made this plan out, I didn't wanted to betray you but I had to. I'm sorry. " Taehyung explained, looking straight in jungkook's orbs, looking them go soft, and grip on Taehyung's shoulder getting light.

Taehyung gulped harshly, he was still lying on the big picture, he had to tell Jungkook now, now or never, he can't let Jungkook be in dark and let him think that Taehyung was totally innocent in this.

Jungkook's hands slid down to Taehyung's, making their fingers interweave, his eyes intensely soft, looking at the older with guilt in them "I'm sorry I treated you like that, but you could have explained me everything earlier, so that I do not doubt you, I would have supported the plan, I thought you were hiding it from me all the time, I thought you played with me and you were sent by gotrippers."

Jungkook words hit Taehyung's heart hard, his world seemed to shatter over, he was too much guilty, his fear increased by 10. The way Jungkook interweave their fingers and bend forward to rest his head on the elder shoulder made Taehyung bit his lips and control himself from breaking down in front of the younger.