20: Kid & devil

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who sighed. They both were getting high on temper, before hyung did this they were happily laughing, but now with their tempers high, one mistake could make them have a great argument or maybe a fist fight.

Taehyung didn't wanted to ruin this neither Jungkook; they were fighting with the boiling happening inside them.

"assholes" Taehyung murmured, for the first second he thought that he shouldn't have said that as this could be make Jungkook explode cause this include his hyung.

"Mother fuckers" Jungkook murmured back, they were on a same platform. Hating that the elders who locked them, it's not like they would've ran away. Jungkook would not let Taehyung leave and neither Taehyung had any plans of departure. But this made both of them want to go out, their freedom was just snatched yet they were not breaking the gate.

"How dare they fucking thought of locking us, it's not like we are fighting and they want us to solve up"

"I know right, guess what, those hoes will pay for this, such an arse" Jungkook said to Taehyung who came and sat at his previous place, next to Jungkook

"No shit... those dickheads are fucking done"

"Ugh those bitches, what the fuck!?"

"For fuck's sake, I want the door to be open, it's not like I will run away"

" and it's not like I would let you go, Those fucking scumbags, I too want the fucking door to be open"

Taehyung and Jungkook high fived to each other not realizing what they just said.

"THEY ARE FUCKING BEGGING ON THIS" they said on the same time, stopping to stare at each other.

They stared each other's orbs in silence, slowly their anger fell down, but now it was no more comfortable silence, no more anger filled within them, just awkwardness. 

"Movie?" Jungkook murmured.

Taehyung nodded, extending the face gap between them

"go!" Jungkook mention for him to open the Tv.

Taehyung raised his brows, thinking why should he do this, and at first place it was his idea for the movie. Jungkook understood the stubborn mafia friend of his.

"Owwww.... It hurts... remember?" he pointed his leg, which is practically unmovable because of the bandage.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before removing the blanket over him and walking to the Tv to open it and grabbing the remote.

he went back and sat beside Jungkook closely that their side thighs were almost brushing. Jungkook got this on his attention, but he could not move away as he was almost at the edge of the bed, he could just move closer. Which he did, thinking that when Taehyung will shift to the other side he will get back to the previous position and then there would be space.

But not to his surprise, Taehyung didn't even slide a slightest. But this didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, it just made him feel ..... happy?

He didn't show any emotion and kept activating the Netflix on the TV. Both of them had seen very few or no movies. The mafia job doesn't allow them to have those movie nights or any Netflix and chill. They didn't know it would just Netflix or Netflix and ....chill. They didn't have more options as they are right now locked.

"What movie?" Taehyung turned to Jungkook. This made Jungkook go in deep thought, like he will just snap out after calculating my book of mathematics.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of the spaced out Jungkook.

"I know movie... but I don't know movie name" he said, and Taehyung can't help but giggle on this as he found this to be funny.