Epilogue: Nothing like us

~Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!

It's been some 10 years since everything turned around. Nothing was in its way. Maybe things got a little beauty as the couples got close to each other but the distance they become from the other loved people was washing all the happiness away.

It is fine and cozy when the two forget what happened and believe that now they both are only there for each other and they should learn to live with it. Today when Jimin and yoongi met them it was a happy moment but maybe it also peeled the bandage off the wound.

~Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
wish that I could give you what you deserve

Its been half an hour since yoonmin bid their goodbye promised that in the next visit they will accompany the others. Taehyung's sight never left the door from which his Hyungs left and Jungkook, he was behind the counter in a corner with an excuse that the coffee is on its way.

Taehyung gulped before he broke the stare and went to Jungkook. His expression held a worried gesture when he heard Jungkook's low sniffs.

~'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

He slowly went for a back hug, rubbing Jungkook's arm as a sign of comfort and Jungkook caught it to his guard and silently tidy himself. Taehyung felt like he will break as he already started to tear up a little "everything is fine" he said. Jungkook turned around to taehyung. He smiled through his chapped lips and slightly swollen eyes and nodded, completing the sentence which held them these years "we are fine"

~You know there's no one,
I can relate to
know we won't find a love that's so true

They took each other in a tight embrace. "I love you," Jungkook said against taehyung's shoulder, "I love you too" taehyung muffled as his face was buried his youngers chest. "Now we met them, everything can be normal, we can be with them and be normal" taehyung shared. "normal and happy" Jungkook added.

~There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm

Its been a tiring day and now Jungkook and taehyung were back to their apartment, Jungkook was in the shower while taehyung was placing their dinner at the table.

Taehyung no more holds his tears, Jungkook no more get scared of being shirtless. They complete each other as their couple tattoos do.

~There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together

"baby towel!!!" Jungkook shouted from the bathroom, taehyung sighed before he tossed the bathrobe and a small towel in the bathroom, hearing an 'I love you' from Jungkook. He smiled lightly and saw Jungkook coming out while ruffling his damp hair. Taehyung smirked before he made his way to Jungkook. He pushed him down to sit on the bed and he took the towel. "lemme do it" he murmured.

Taehyung rubbed the towel on kook's head when suddenly Jungkook pulled him down on his lap and taehyung immediately giggled.

Taehyung secured his hands around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook snaked taehyung's slim waist.

They stared at each other for some seconds before Jungkook tugged a strand of taehyung's hair behind his ear and creased his cheek softly.

As they bent forward, they placed lips on each other's, it was like drops of precious rain on dry thirsty land. It was like fingers gliding on guitar strings playing the most beautiful melody. It was like the breeze blowing and taking away all the pain and sadness and you get embraced by warmness, by love.

~There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for meTogether through the stormThere's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together

(nothing like us by Justin Bieber; V and jungkook cover) 

Nothing went right when they went in love, but can we say their love was wrong.

Love can't be defined as right or wrong. No matter how wrong things go, love is the only thing that makes us stand and face the bad.

Love is always correct and
so, this Wrong Love was.

please scroll for author's note and special thanks <33