27: Special outer

⚠️WARNING⚠️
...TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD...

"Kid, your job will start today, go wear your uniform" the old lady said, sliding her fingers over my cheek which I didn't like.

Today my job starts, the lady lee told me that my job is an entertainer, she said, I will be able to entertain because I have some sense of humour, I'm cute and I have good body language.

They are saying that I will be with people in nights and entertain them; well, I knew my jokes are really famous.

She will pay me good if the costumer will be happy, now I will be able to pay Appa, and I will also save some money for me so that when I will collect enough I will with my hyung leave Appa.

I told Appa that I got a job, but hyung was still not able to get any that's why it's not me who is getting beaten up these days, its hyung, I don't like the way Appa treat us, I want to save my hyung and me, so I will give my best and make the customer happy.

I nodded to the ahjuma and I started walking to the changing room.

"This 15 year old child will really make us pay our debts, that's the material those fuckers want, I will cost him really expensive"

I heard lady lee saying it to another girl who is working here for a long time. I didn't understand, but word like pay our debts, cost, expensive made me realize that I'm important to them and they will pay me good, and 'fucker' that's the word Appa uses, is she bad like Appa?

I looked at my uniform, it was ugly, it didn't have much cloth, and most of it was mesh. What kind of dress is it? Maybe it's just undergarment, but I can't find the main uniform.

I decided to wear this and then look for other cloth. When I was in that piece of uncomfortable undergarment the door got open and lady lee smiled looking at me up and down. I got shocked and tried to cover me because this garment was too exposing.

She came to me "very good that you are ready sweetie" she said ruffling my hair. But I wasn't ready. She didn't let me speak and dragged me out.

"But-but miss...I-I'm not re-ready" I tried to say, managing on not tripping as she was dragging me so fast.

"Don't worry cupcake; you won't be in this net also." She said making my eyes widen, what does that mean?

She pushed me in a room, it had red lighting, pompoms and glitters and it was scary.

"Miss, miss I'm sorry if I did something wrong, don't lock me... What did I do?" I said banging the door which she locked.

After sometime the door was opened, I was relived for a second, just for a second before fear again trapped me.

I saw a black haired man, sunglasses on his face, a cigar between his lips and he glared me, more like stared me up and down. "Come here" he said opening his arms; I didn't wanted to go near him so I stayed glued to my place. He waited for me but when I didn't move he walked towards me and pulled me strongly.

It felt so wrong, so wrong. He sniffed at my neck, taking in the perfume lady lee sprayed on me. I felt disgust, wrong, no, stop.

He pushed me on the small bed in the room and took out a big green bottle which contained some brownish liquid, I knew this, this is what Appa drinks before beating me, will this guy also beat me?