19: Click.Tick

Dedication ...

To my papa: ilovemesometae
And to my daughter *hobi voice*: Lightsofbts

Thank you and love you... 😘

----

"Jungkook?" he recognized the deep melodious voice as Taehyung's.

His heart skipped a beat and he felt nervous, very nervous therefore he gulped so hard that he didn't feel any need of the tea now, just go back Taehyung.

Taehyung's face popped out of the slit of the opened door. His heart twitched in his chest as soon as he caught the glimpse of Jungkook. I swear if he would be a normal guy and not a gangster then his hand would be shaking, but Taehyung was not like this, he controlled.

Taehyung entered the room and placed the cup of the green tea on the nightstand, closely beside Jungkook, noticing that he will not be able to take the drink if it's placed far because of this bandaged leg.

"There was no maid free in the kitchen so I brought you this" he said and walked back to the door.

Jungkook saw him going

Stop...stay  he wanted to shout at him.

Taehyung himself wanted to stay... he doesn't have another work to do. He didn't get any call from the gang base, nor does he have any files to look at, no appointments. Life felt too boring in just 2 days....... When he is not around anyone or let's says Jungkook, at least he gets to argue which entertain him utterly.

"Don't think I will stay back to you even if you want me to" Taehyung give up and turned around, he thought he said something that will make him stay. And the lie he did was not helping.

"I don't want you to" Jungkook shrugged on his lie.

"Why would you want when I make your heart race and your junior friend stops behaving, right?" Taehyung tried to tease.

Well right, it was the clean truth

"You are talking about yourself, right?" Jungkook smirked

Well this was also the transparent fact

Taehyung scoffed, didn't wanted to lie neither wanted to accept. Same was the case with Jungkook, he didn't want to lie nor wanted to say that it was real, that's why he questioned back on Taehyung.

Taehyung turned toward the door, about to leave.

Jungkook chanted in his mind to say something to make Taehyung stop. He hissed as he could not find anything.

The hiss didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and he again turned to Jungkook asking "does your leg hurt?"

Jungkook was silent for a second, stared at Taehyung then at his leg. He put is best talent, and acting like the worst he can do. "Oww.... Its hurts, you didn't even look at it, what kind of friend you are? ... Owwww"

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's efforts. He took the golden chance to go close to Jungkook, sitting beside him on the bed. "Hmm..." he said, examining nothing but the incomprehensible bandage over the younger's perfect leg. {Wow, what a long word I just used in-com-pre-hen-si-ble}

Jungkook took the sip of his tea while staring the ceiling uncomfortably and Taehyung stare the leg... um... actually legs.

Jungkook almost chocked on his drink as soon as Taehyung's warm fingers smoothly touched the uncovered skin of jungkook's leg around the bandage which include lower knee, and lower thigh.