4:Proposed

Taehyung POV

I reached the gang headquarters after I left the club. Everyone on my way to my office greeted me with a 90-degree bow to which I greeted back with a nod.

I sat across the table on my chair when I reached my office. I called at dealing department and tell them about the deal with Italians and not Russians.

I was in the middle of the wok when the phone ringed. It was Jimin.

"Taehyung my department is still getting head to toes to find the information about the leader. We found that the leader reveals his info only when he goes into a successful deal with someone. And fortunately, NCT had a deal with the black nation; we are convincing taeyong for the information."

I hummed as I knew that taeyong and I had good relations, so the information would be soon with me.

Jimin continued "I thought about it too much, I'm thinking that we can have a fake deal with him and we can confidentially catch him and take under us. Taehyung we have 17 clubs and 12 casinos under us in which 'under down' is the most famous and people don't know we own it. I looked into the gang history, their storehouse deal with a local gangster failed a week ago... we can ask for a storehouse deal with them at under down, our three storehouses at outskirts of our territory are almost abundant, that thing will convince them for the deal and during the deal, we can catch the leader."

The plan which Jimin explained on the phone looked simple and convincing to me. "Good Jimin... proceed with this plan. We will act like we really want to deal. Send me a copy of this plan and inform me when you get info about the leader."

"Okay," he replied before I hung up.

After some time two knocks were heard before Jimin entered the office with DO behind him. DO place a file on the desk. Under the down meeting, I read on its cover. I saw that DO had another file in his hand, a thin one.

"Boss we've got some information about the leader of black nation." DO say.

Jimin sat on one of the chairs in front of me, DO stood beside him and I leaned back on the chair. My eyes were on the plan on the paper, with my full attention to the information DO was about to speak.

"Name?" I asked

"Something...Jungkook" was the reply.

My eyes went from the paper in my hand to DO's face in a quarter of second with filled rage. My stare was strong enough to build hole through his head.

"What something Jungkook!?... Tell me his full name. Properly. Formally!!" I slammed the table and shouted.

This brat is being too informal in front of me.

"y-yes sir, his n-name is Jeon Jungkook and his gangster name is JK" DO spoke, now looking into the papers to give you correct information.

"He's 22, his parents were killed. His gang is just 3 years old in the count and the gang is rising at high speed." He then passed a paper with his information and his photograph.

"That's it?"

"Yes sir, Taeyong only knew this much" I looked into the photograph, the paper softly between my fingers. The photograph was from a bad angle, the lighting was bad, he was wearing a face mask which was covering his nose and mouth... but those eyes... they were enough to explain him, so strong and deep.

His personality in the photo looked hot. That picture in casuals was too much to make him unforgettable.

This gonna be fun.

I looked up from that image and saw DO was still here, glued to his place, hands behind his back, standing in the total discipline.

"Why are you still here," I asked him.