21: Hyung...

THIS CHAPTER ONLY CONTAIN SMUT...

*IMP*

I'M THINKING OF HAVING A Q&A, SHALL I DO IT????

NOW I'LL GO, YOU CAN READ!!

Taehyung pushed more jungkook's lips with his, which were perfectly fitting into each other. Both of them closed their eyes.

As Jungkook was sitting upright on the bed, Taehyung got up on him, his knees dug into the mattress on each side of Jungkook. The lips worked and Jungkook kissed back. It was nOt a rough kiss. They were small sloppy wet smooches, soft ones, the way of Taehyung to show his care. Taehyung leaned Jungkook to the headboard of the bed, making the younger rest on it. Taehyung was not sitting over jungkook's lap he was standing on his knees, making Jungkook bend up his face which was tightly cupped by Taehyung.

The ice broke and jungkook left some tears to roll down, which made Taehyung stop. Is he okay? Am I forcing him?

The pull out by Taehyung made Jungkook open his eyes. Taehyung stayed at his place, searching the problem closely in younger's eyes. Jungkook found the worry for him in those orbs. He didn't want him to stop, he wanted the older to cherish him, the elder misunderstood.

Jungkook moved up his hand to back of taehyung's neck. Pushing him down to meet his lips again.

Taehyung got the hint. Jungkook kissed, his fingers dug in elder's hair, messing it all up. He wanted to forget, he no more wanted to remember anything. And Taehyung wanted to give himself and be the reason for Jungkook to not recall the left behind things which were nagging him.

This time the kiss was not sweet and soft, it was passionate. Taehyung bit jungkook's lower lip, making the younger open his mouth. Taehyung slipped his tongue inside the ebony headed man's mouth. Trying to touch every part of jungkook's mouth. With their lips still attached when Taehyung made Jungkook lay back on the bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

"no..." Jungkook pull out, making Taehyung go in huge confusion.

"I want my shirt to be on me......... Please," he explained. Last time also when they were at the club it was that they were just half naked, there jackets were gone, pants were off but they didn't remove their tops.

Taehyung noticed his want and today he will do everything with which the younger get pleased. Taehyung nodded, kissing jungkook's forehead before asking softly "do you also want me to be in the robe?"

Jungkook slowly lowered his eyes to the belt around Taehyung which supported the robe. He shook his head lightly before slowly pulling one strap of the belt to untie it. The flaps of the gown went free, hanging separately exposing Taehyung to Jungkook. Jungkook put his hands over Taehyung's shoulder and the older just stared, not uttering any word. "I want you, hyung" Jungkook said.

Hyung... the first time Jungkook mention the front guy as hyung. Daddy kink was still not in jungkook's pride list. He is a top, but he felt soft under Taehyung sometimes. The first time also Taehyung stayed over him for some time and then they switched. Today he wanted to see those colors and just by Taehyung, just.

The hyung world made Taehyung's heart race. His throat went dry and he felt nervous that what if he will not able to satisfy Jungkook the way he did to Taehyung.

Taehyung inhaled before softly moving down to the neck, he felt that Jungkook was heated, Jungkook lifted his head so that Taehyung can get some proper space. Taehyung kissed, leaving butterflies on younger's neck.

Jungkook moaned softly when Taehyung bit at his nape. For Taehyung he wanted to mark every inch of the younger's, to tell everyone that he doesn't like sharing Jungkook so better stay away. He didn't know why he had that feeling but he can't help it.

As Jungkook went little soundless, it made Taehyung worry. Taehyung sucked hard on his shoulder earring a moan from younger. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, his eyes tightly closed and he was biting his lips to suppress his voice. But he can't help but release a moan at the perfect suck Taehyung made at his neck.

Taehyung pull out to see the mark he left, it sure will turn purple. He turned to look Jungkook under him, both were panting softly. Staring in each other's eyes "tell me , what you want me to do?" Taehyung whispered, he wanted to do everything Jungkook wanted right now, he can't see Jungkook being hurt and weak. Its not the one who argues every time with him, it's the Jungkook who know how to be soft and open up to his feeling, and for Taehyung he liked both.

"hyung, I don't want you to leave me half this time" Jungkook said, not looking in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung found this cute, too cute, so cute that he chucked before smashing their lips, want to eat this adorable creature.

His hands moved down, pulling off jungkook's sweatpants. Taehyung pecked younger's cheek before moving down at jungkook's manhood which was standing upright to the world. "don't worry baby I will fix this" Taehyung said, staring the beautiful digit of Jungkook.

"I know it hyung, you are good at this" Jungkook whispered. This made Taehyung's chest fill with proud. Taehyung smile and wrapped his fingers around jungkook's flesh.

His thumb creased the head and Jungkook was already moaning. Taehyung started to pump him and Jungkook grabbed the bed sheets, biting his lips that it could bleed any moment.

"I'm doing it" Taehyung murmured, and the next minor second he placed his lips on jungkook's size. "mmmhh~~" Jungkook voiced at the contact.

Taehyung placed the Jungkook digit in his mouth. Wrapping his tongue around, watching out with the teeth. Jungkook felt amazing, on top of the world, he kept moaning, and Taehyung stared to bob his head. Jungkook's hands made their way to taehyung's head, and taehyungs hands were on jungkook's hip bones.

Taehyung was too on another level, he felt like he will cum without Jungkook fucking him. he kept giving his best to Jungkook. The younger's hand on elder's head promoted him, Taehyung gave out a moan from his blocked up mouth and that gave Jungkook dick vibration on which his stomach about to burst with pools of heat.

"taehyung~" he screamed his name on the pleasuring vibration he got on his cock. Taehyung felt good, proud and a certain feeling.... Of Cumming.

He bobbed his head more "imma..aaa~...imma..mmh~" Jungkook wanted to say but the moans were first in line. He was feeling his legs go weak.

Taehyung patted younger's thigh to let him know that his is aware that the younger's is about to....

And he came.

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook screamed as he released white ribbons in his mouth. And on the name Taehyung felt something, he came too.

Taehyung drank up jungkook's strings and he came when his robe was covering the down. Making the scene evidence-less.

"Anything more jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, panting heavy breaths. And Jungkook nodded his head,. "You are tired, spoon me, let's rest"

And Taehyung smiled. Thinking that did just Jungkook care about me? Taehyung removed the dirty robe and wore one of jungkook's casual wear from the closet as he knew that place very well. Jungkook also wore his pants but he broke his rule of sleeping shirtless because of Taehyung. Taehyung went near Jungkook. He wrapped his arms around younger and then his legs, younger melted in the embrace. Taehyung felt comfortable and peaceful.

That night, no more nightmares troubled them

{I'm sorry if i disappointed you, but I'm not a great fan of dominating tae....for me jungkook got that aura}

----

HAPPY 7TH BTS BIRTHDAY GUYSSSSSS!!!!

IM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!!

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

in the next chapter i'll place characters' name and have a question answer session, hehe