author's note :))

sooooooooooooooooooo

THIS BOOK ENDED!

IM GLAD THAT I WORTE THIS. IM SO HAPPY TO END THIS AT THE SAME TIME IM SAD!

THIS BOOK IS ENDING ON 2K READS, I KNOW ITS NOTHING BUT IM REALLY HAPPY TO REACH 2K!

I HAD SOME AWSM PEOPLE WITH ME DURING THIS BOOK AND I WANT TO THANK THEM!

sweetu_23 VK_PCYBBH ilovemesometae Lightsofbts mrsgdolan sushma301 FREXIX StellaMamoon

who supported me,
maybe you were a silent reader so I have no idea or maybe I have a bad brain, I'm so so sorry if I didn't mention you.

i love you all. I'll also write more books so lets see.. :))

FUN FACTS ABOUT 'WRONG LOVE'

-the lost friends of jungkook and taehyung had to be jimin and yoongi respectively (ya know Bussan and Deagu thing)  but then I went too confuse with the plot that I made it simple and basic with jungkook and tae being childhood buddies. 

- this plot was basically had to be a sequel of my first book 'normally dangerous (jjk x reader)' but then I became a taekook shipper so I turned everything. lol

-the idea of adding Y/N was because I don't like shipping bts with other kpop group so I though its better for hobi to have Y/N other than being single.

-there had to be 3 smuts in this book but there are only 2 because when i was on the part for the 3rd smut, my grandmother's health got critical so my mind didn't work and i made it simple.

-there was no concept of traitor, that idea suddenly popped in.

- there was no pre planning for namjoon to be taehyung's brother but when i thought deeply about namjoon's role i though why not. that's why maybe earlier in the story namjoon didn't show anything towards taehyung :(

That's it!!

And

And

And

There will be a bonus chapter with all 7! Namkin, yoonmin, taekook and ho+seok (no y/n ^_^)

Thank you so much to all of you
I love you
Muah muah muah~~