23:A week left...again

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung, what the fuck?!"

I turned around in a split second. Noticing the familiar guy. Both of us stared at each other with wide eyes. The person who eavesdropped was not looking happy.

"what the heck was that, what did D.O just said?" the other spoke madly.

"hyung see... I was about to tell you this... its not like how you see this" I tried to convince the hyung.

"then how the freaking heck is this? For fuck's sake tell me what are you planning."

I sighed, now it's time, he had to know. I walked to jin and held him by shoulder, I made him sit on the bed and locked the wooden door of the room so that no other could listen to us.

I sat in front of him on a chair, he patiently waited for me to explain. He crossed his arms over his chest. I again huffed.

"hyung, Jackson asked me to get him Jeon Jungkook, because according to him his rise of gang is threat to him. so I planned to have a deal—"

"you mean everything and this was planned" he was getting furious

"hyung, I'm explaining,no? listen first, do not interrupt"

He sighed this time and nodded. I took his reaction and continued to explain

"the deal got ruined and I wasn't able to get him, and after that all this happened. I almost forgot about it, but I thought about it earlirler , I don't think I will do what Jackson asked me"

I explained him shortly and he returned me a confused look "so what are you planning?" he asked. I don't have a certified plan, but I know that I should change my plan to submit Jungkook, right?

"I'm thinking to ask Jungkook to be on my side and take down Jackson" and hyung just stared me, I know he is judging me cause my so called plan is illogical. Jackson's gang is much bigger and experienced, its been formed decades ago, first jackson's grandfather then Jackson's father and now Jackson, the generation controlled it. Taehyung was in mafia from some couple of years and Jungkook's gang was newer. Its was not likely to be possible to take down Jackson, who rule the Chinese mafia.

"I know it will not be a good plan to go against Jackson, but then you tell me what to do... I don't want to submit Jungkook nor I want to get rival to him."

"dude you are stuck...." I could clearly see jin's worried face, and to be honest I was worried too.

"what to do" I felt lost, first time, I don't want to do any of the thing, but how to handle it?

"just talk to Jungkook first, I think he will understand if you will explain, I know you don't want to hurt Jungkook" jin said making circles on taehyung's back and comforting him,with smiking slightly.

Taehyung got a straight face on what jin said "what are you actually thinking, hyung?" he asked in a stern voice.

Jin chucked "you don't want to hurt him, he will understand you, you guys didn't fight yesterday, I heard you both laughing, smiling and caring each other so I think you both like each oth-" before jin could complete Taehyung back off removing jin's hand from him

"What the heck you are saying, think first, I don't like him and I'm sure he neither. We just started to become good friends"

"Like friend who fuck each other?....... Me and joonie were in the next room last night and you both were louder than us, although you both let out minimum moans" Jin smirked and Taehyung stood up on his feet with a jerk, eyes widen on what he said.

"get up hyung, I have to get freshen up, get out now" he started to point the door as he felt his face getting hot, he pushed jin lightly making him get out of the room. Jin was chanting 'but' and Taehyung was not listening, he didn't wanted jin to see his face getting red on the topic so that he doesn't think he has any likeness for the younger. He wasn't sure himself..... maybe he was but didn't want jin to know anything right now.

Jin giggled as the door got shut in front of his face. He walked back downstairs to everyone.

JUNGKOOK POV

My heart clenched as I heard the sound inside the room. I opened it immediately and saw a maid lady with the pile of clothes in the laundry basket and a bath robe held by her two fingers at which she was 'eww'ing.

It was the robe Taehyung wore yesterday, he didn't even wash it and the white strings were visible on it.

As soon as the maid saw me, her eyes got widen and she smashed the robe in the basket and moved out of the room.

Embarrassed

I was embarrassed. I came here to take my phone so that I can taext (text tae) because I never visited Taehyung's room so I don't know where it lies. But the scene occurred was weird. I took my phone and dropped the idea to go to Taehyung. my face was again  getting blood rush, idk why?

I just walked back to the drawing room and found almost everyone there except Taehyung. Y/N saw me and she ran to be and dragged be to Namjoon and Jin. "kook I told you about the cruise ship thing, they really liked it. We will have a cocktail party after their marriage on the cruise. I'm so excited"

"really"-"really" two voice came at the same time. One was mine and other I knew who spoke with me.

Taehyung

I turned around to see him coming down from the stairs. "Yes, yes really" hoseok said, proud of his girlfriend's idea. But Y/N knew how this idea invented and she still shipped them

"and when is this marriage?" Yoongi hyung asked who was sitting beside jimin. I think they are getting along with each other too much, maybe they be the next couple and the reason for us to have another wedding dinner. But what the freaking freak will happen to the gang, how can we stay with couples of two different gang, what if one trait us or one more thing can happen that if me and Taehyung by any chance—what the heck I'm thinking, I don't know if I like him, if I do then its just a little bit, it's just I want him near me-so that I can annoy him, right?, I feel my heart twitch-maybe because I feel he will sass at me and insult me, right?—wait, with what I started thinking and where I reached, aish this brain.....

I looked back at the elders waiting for the answer.

"It's correct one week later" 

----

gosh did i just post the most boring chapter.... I'm so sorry guys....

well