2

lexie pov

Iris and I sneakily hopped the metal fence next to the stage in a camera blind spot. Not many people were around us so nobody would snitch. We walked around the outer portion of the fence and went around to the back of the stage peep would be preforming at.

"That was a lot easier than I expected." Iris said with a giggle as she slowly walked behind the stage with me. We walked towards the back rooms and crept around looking at all the famous rappers walking around with their managers.

"I can't believe we did it-" I whispered to Iris. But I spoke to soon.

"Hey! Y'all aren't supposed to be back here!" A security officer yelled.

"Run!" Iris yelled to me as we ran past all of the famous people, getting weird stares and whispers. All of a sudden, I looked beside me and Iris wasn't there.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. I looked behind me and one of the guards was catching up to me. I quickly ran the opposite direction and looked back to see if he was still behind me. He was.

All of a sudden, due to my lack of attention to what was in front of me, I ran into someone and they caught me in a hug like position.

"Woah woah-" The person who caught me said. I looked up to see the one and only Lil Tracy. My eyes went wide and once I looked up at him Tracy looked as shocked as I was. I looked back at the guard who was at that point right behind me about to grab my arm.

"Hey wait- She's with me." Tracy said putting one arm between me and the guard. I blushed and looked at the officer who rolled his eyes and walked off. I quickly looked back at Tracy realizing I was still in his arms and pulled away in awkwardness.

"Sneaking back stage, huh?" Tracy said, breaking the awkward tension.

I giggled and nodded shyly. "You're Lexie right? The girl who's post I commented on? What a small world." Tracy said with a laugh. His eyes were bloodshot and he was obviously high.

"That would be me." I said with a small grin. "I was hoping i'd eventually find you. Someone has been talking about you all day." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him confused and he chuckled. "Come with me, babe." Tracy said, leading me to a door backstage. He opened it and walked in with a smirk.

"Peepers! I got something for you!" Tracy said, bringing me into the room where the one and only Lil Peep was smoking a fresh blunt.

(a/n short chapters im sorry i promise they will get longer!)