9

lexiecade we're all going to hellliked by lilpeep and 9,882 othersiriswilson damn thas my hot bestfrienduser1 I saw her with lil peep and lil tracy last night at the airport🤭lilpeep damn

liked by lilpeep and 9,882 others
iriswilson damn thas my hot bestfriend
user1 I saw her with lil peep and lil tracy last night at the airport🤭
lilpeep damn..🤤😏🖤
user2 PEEP COMMENTED AND LIKED
lexiecade @lilpeep 🥵🤫
liltracy 🥱😂
iriswilson @liltracy shut up lame ass😂
user3 i think her and lil peep have a thing
horsehead peep wont shut up about you smh😂
user4 why is lil peep commenting on her posts?? she isnt even pretty

---
lexie pov

I looked in the microwave as my popcorn popped.

hurry hurry hurry

I just want my fucking popcorn and it decides to take years to pop. I think it does this on purpose. It knows you want it really bad so it takes forever to finish.

Haha that sounded dirty.

I looked at my popcorn carefully as it spun in circles in the microwave. That beautiful buttery bitch is taunting me.

"I don't think staring at the microwave is gonna make the popcorn pop." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Gus and blushed. "I-I thought you were coming at two.." I said a bit embarrassed.

"I wanted to see my baby sooner." He said with a smirk, wrapping his arms around my waist and licking his lips. He slid his hands down to my ass focusing on my lips. I looked up into his eyes with a small smirk forming on my face. "No sex today, Gustav." I said, turning around as the microwave beeped.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. "I'll be able to change your mind." He whispered in my ear, making me blush. I just smirked and took my popcorn out of the microwave.

"That smells really burnt." Gus said with a laugh. "But it tastes like your dick. Really good." I said, turning around and booping him in the nose. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a bowl to put the popcorn in.

"You enjoy eating burnt popcorn?" He asked with a laugh. "I can't eat it if it's not burnt. If it isn't burnt it tastes like shit." I said with a giggle. Gus just shook his head and laughed. "Weird ass." He joked and walked into the living room.

I finished putting my popcorn in the bowl and I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Gus. He had his shirt off and he was watching tv. I rested my head on his chest and ate my popcorn.

"I still can't believe you eat that shit." He said with a laugh. "Shhhhh." I giggled and threw some at him. He picked it up than put it in his mouth then made a disgusted face. "That tastes like shit, Lexie." He said with a laugh.

I just laughed and ate my popcorn as he played with my hair and watched tv. That's when Iris walked downstairs and scrunched her nose. "Oh my god, Lexie did you make popcorn- oh- hey peep." Iris said with a giggle.

"Hey Iris." Gus said with a small wave. He then wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer. "Well..y'all have a good time." She said with a smile. "I'll be back in a few hours." Iris added, about to walk out the door.

"Don't let Tracy fuck you to hard! I don't wanna have to help you walk." I said to Iris, making her blush. Gus smirked at what I said and looked at Iris. "Shut the fuck up, Lexie." She said with a laugh then walked out.

Gus just laughed a little then turned to me. "They sound like they're gonna have fun. Maybe your cute ass should hop on my dick too." Gus said with a smirk. I smiled and shook my head. "I'll think about it." I said with a smirk causing him to get a bit frustrated.

I just giggled and put my empty popcorn bowl on the table then sat back down beside him. "What if I let you be top for once?" He said with a smirk.

Definitely gonna end up fucking him but i'm gonna play with him for a little bit. "Tempting but no." I said with a smirk, getting on his lap and straddling him.

He grabbed my thighs with a smirk and pulled her closer to him. "What if I don't tease you this time, princess?" He said looking me in the eyes with a smirk.

"Maybe another day, daddy." I said with a smirk, sliding my finger down his chest and to his shorts, playing with the strings.

"Oh come here you fucking tease." He said with a smirk, grabbing me by my neck, flipping me over, and getting on top of me while kissing me roughly. I smirked into the kiss and gripped onto the back of his hair and onto his back.

He took off my shirt leaving me in my black lacy bra. He smirked at the sight and kissed me again. I sat up, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my thighs as we kissed. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"Ignore it." I said into the kiss. He smirked and got on top of me again as I heard another knock. He ignored it as I told him to and kept kissing me.

I slid my hand from his chest to his neck and kissed him a bit rougher as he pressed his body against mine. I could feel his dick rise against my skirt making me smirk. He slowly grinded on me as the kiss got rougher and rougher.

All of a sudden we pulled away quickly as the door swung open abruptly.

"Mom?? Dad??" I yelled. Once Gus realized what was going on he quickly got off of me and stood up. I covered my bra with Gus' T-shirt that was laying on the floor.

"What the fuck is this, Lexie?? We let you move out by yourself and now you're letting some tatted up junkie take advantage of you?? This is why we don't trust you!" My dad yelled. My eyes went wide and I looked at Gus who was obviously hurt.

"He isn't a junkie dad! He's nice!" I yelled back with tears forming in my eyes. I walked over to Gus and held his hand making him smile a little bit.

"Lexie you're coming with us." My mom said as my dad grabbed my arm tightly and tried to pull me away from Gus.

"Let go of her!" Gus yelled, pushing my dad off of me. "Who the fuck do you think you are??" My dad yelled at Gus, getting up and pushing him.

Gus just smirked at my dad and laughed. "You really wanna play like that, huh?" Gus asked.

"Gus don't..." I said as my dad glared at him.

"No let him, Lexie. It won't matter because he will get what he wants from you than leave just like all of your past relationships. Just look at him. You really thought someone who looks like that would care about you?" My dad said with a laugh. A tear slipped down my face and I got really angry.

"Who do you think you are?? Because you definitely aren't my fucking father! If you were you would actually be happy for me! Gus is the sweetest guy I have ever fucking met and jokes on you, we have had sex a couple times already and guess the fuck what. He is still here isn't he?? Get the fuck out of my apartment." I yelled and pushed my dad.

My parents looked at me in shock then started to walk out of my apartment. "Don't come crawling back to us when he forgets about you and you lose everything." My mom said, then they left.

I looked at Gus with tears going down my face. "Princess...don't cry..." Gus said, holding me close.

"Thank you." I mumbled. "For what?" Gus asked confused. "Sticking up for me." I responded as he wiped one of my tears off my cheek. "Oh baby..that was nothing compared to what you did for me...thank you.." He said, kissing my forehead and holding me close.