34

lexiecade weddings are the only time you'll see me wearing a color other than black🖤liked by lilpeep and 5,581 othersiriswilson damn babeee🔥lilpeep the next wedding we go to you will be the one wearing white😏😉liltracy liar when we first met u ...

liked by lilpeep and 5,581 others
iriswilson damn babeee🔥
lilpeep the next wedding we go to you will be the one wearing white😏😉
liltracy liar when we first met u were wearing red😆
user1 @lilpeep OMFG PLEASE BE SOON
user2 youre not even pretty why does peep like you
user3 lol did anyone see her and Gus' leaked sex tape? lmfaooo
user4 @user3 WHAT??? WHERE?
user5 @user4 i think its on pornhub
user6 the sextape was fake
user7 @user6 did you even watch it? it was obvi them plus i watched the court video live and it was there

----
lexie pov

I looked in the mirror fixing up my hair and smiled once I saw Gus walk up to me and hug me from behind.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Gus whispered into my ear. I blushed and turned around to face him. He was wearing a white button up with some black pants. His tattoos were visible through his shirt and it was hot as fuck.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. I looked up at him and bit my lip. "Absolutely." I said with a smirk, giving him a kiss then walking over to the bathroom to get some more lipstick.

Gus followed me then once he got to the bathroom he leaned up against the door frame. "What color underwear are you wearing?" He asked, biting his lip.

I smirked and looked over at him. "That's for you to find out later." I said, winking at him.

Gus rolled his eyes playfully then i saw him frown a bit. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked, a bit confused.

Gus sighed. "Your family...I feel like they won't like me." He said, which broke my heart.

"Gus. My family will love you. My parents are the only ones who are judgmental. My family is open and they love whenever someone brings a boyfriend or girlfriend to family gatherings. The only thing you should worry about is my grandma asking you about how many times we've kissed." I said with a giggle making him smile a bit.

"They're gonna love you, Gus. I promise." I said with a smile, pecking his lips.

Gus smiled and grabbed my hand. "Ready to go, beautiful?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded with a smile and we walked into the living room. "Dammnnnn yall look hot as fuckk." Makonnen said with a laugh. "I agree." Dylan said, laughing.

Gus and I smiled and I looked over at Iris. "You look beautiful, Lex." She said with a smile, hugging me. "Thanks babes. I'll see you when we get back, ok?" I said, letting go of the hug. Iris nodded and Gus and I walked out to his car.

----
Once Gus and I got to the celebration hall, we walked to the back of the place to see my family and the wedding being set up.

As I was holding Gus' hand, I felt him start to get a bit shaky. "Gus, baby, you don't have to be nervous I promise." I said, kissing his cheek.