29

Lexie pov

"Have you known about Tracy cheating on Iris?" I asked, a bit worried for the answer. I was still really pissed at Tracy. I just hope that Gus had nothing to do with it.

It took me a sec to realize that Gus had stayed silent. "Gus? Answer me." I said, sitting up and looking at him.

Gus looked at me with a guilty look on his face. He sat up and held my hands, looking into my eyes.

"Y-Yes..I knew about it. I didn't tell you because Tracy is my best friend and-" He said as I cut him off.

"Gus what the fuck?? Why the fuck did you not tell me this??" I said suddenly, letting go of his hands and pulling away from him. Anger filled my body. I couldn't believe he would keep something like that from me.

Gus looked at me confused. "Lexie- wait-" He said, as I got up, rolling my eyes at him and getting dressed.

"I'll see you in court tomorrow, Gus." I said, walking out of his room. "No Lexie wait!" He said, putting on his boxers and running after me.

"What??" I asked, annoyed as shit. "I understand why you are mad but at least let me drive you home...I-I want you to be safe. It's late." Gus explained. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, walking out of the house.

I was absolutely angry. How could he not tell me about my best friend being cheated on? This hurts me as much as it hurts her. She is my other half. We feel each others pain.

As I was walking, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me and pick me up bridal style. I looked over to see Gus carrying me to his car.

Fuckhead.

"Gus fucking put me down." I said angrily. Gus ignored me as he put me into the car and buckled me up. I rolled my eyes, excepting that I wasn't walking home by myself. I stayed quiet and crossed my arms, looking out the window as Gus got in and drove to my apartment.

The ride was silent but through the tension I could tell Gus wanted to talk to me really bad. He probably just didn't want to fight which I really don't either. Although i'm really fucking pissed at him I still love him but I still refuse to talk to him because of that bitchy move.

Once I got to the apartment I quickly got out of the car before Gus could say goodbye and walked up to Iris and I's place then quickly unlocked the door. I walked in to see Iris on the couch with tear stains on her cheeks.

"Iris, baby..." I said sadly, walking over to her and hugging her tightly. "I loved him, Lexie! I really did!" She sobbed, making my heart shatter.

She loved him and he broke her.

I'm gonna kill him again.

"I know Iris, I know." I said, rubbing her back and comforting her. "What do you say we go get some ice cream from the freezer and watch a movie?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Iris sniffled and wiped her nose. "I just finished all the ice cream...oh my god im such a fatass." She said, sobbing even more.

I can tell this is gonna be a long night.

"Iris you're not a fatass. Now come on and lets go watch a movie." I said with a smile, dragging her upstairs to my room.

(a/n next chapter is gonna be so fkn juicy and good omggg im so excited next chapter might be the longest chapter in this book onggg!)