43

Lexie pov

My uber pulled up to Gus' place and I walked in going straight to Gus and I's room.

I sat on the bed and looked at the blank wall.

Bella is gonna try something on him tonight. That's her whole plan.

Tonight might be the night I lose my best friend in the entire world.

All of a sudden, my phone began to ring.

I looked at the caller ID to see Blake's name flash on my screen. I smiled and picked up.

"Hey girl." He said, making me giggle.

"What's up?" I asked, confused as to why he was calling me.

"Well. I'm bored and I wanna hang out." Blake said, making me smile.

At least someone wants to hang out with me.

Gus pov

"Yeah how about we cut some of that hair off?" Bella said with a smirk, making me chuckle.

"If you want. I don't really give a shit." I said, looking at one of Bellas friends who claims she was a hair stylist.

"Yay! Okay! I'm gonna get some scissors from the bathroom." Bella's friend says, leaving the big table and running to the master bathroom.

"So Lil Peep, when do you plan on dropping a new album?" Bellas manager asked.

"Oh um...probably soon. I always plan that type of shit last minute." I replied with a chuckle.

Bella and her manager laughed as Bella's friend ran back with some scissors and box dye.

This should be fun.

Lexie Pov
Once I met up with Blake, we ended up meeting up with Carter too. Blake and Carter made a year a few days ago and I felt really bad for not getting them anything.

We all decided to go chill and get Mexican food for dinner. We sat outside and Blake, Carter, and I talked about random shit.

"Smile!" Carter said randomly to Blake and I, taking a picture and posting it on his snap story.

"Carterrrr." I said with a giggle looking at the picture. "I look grosssss."

"No you don't." Blake said while rolling his eyes. "Anyways, where is that man candy of yours?" Blake joked, making Carter laugh.

I sighed and they looked at me confused. "I'm pretty sure he might cheat on me tonight...it's not him I don't trust...it's the girl he is hanging out with." I said.

Blake and Carter looked at each other in anger then looked at me. "Tell us all about it. We have time." Carter explained.

"Ouu and chips and salsa." Blake said, as the waiter brought us our appetizers.

I smiled a little then frowned as I began to tell the story of Bella and Gus.

Gus pov

I looked at my hair in the mirror and smiled. It's honestly exactly what I wanted.

Bella walked up behind me and brushed her hand through it seductively. I backed away confused but she didn't seem to care.

"Your new hair makes you look even hotter than before." She said, biting her lip.

I rolled my eyes. She knows I love Lexie.

"Thanks." I said, looking back in the mirror.

"So..that girlfriend of yours...are y'all serious?" She asked, making me a bit mad. Is she trying to get me to cheat on Lexie?