38

lexie pov

Once we finished up and bought a few things from hot topic, we left the store and looked around to see where we wanted to go next.

"Are you lil peep??" A young girl asked Gus, walking with what looked like her boyfriend. They both had alt styles and they looked around 14 or 15.

"Yes." Gus said with a chuckle. "Whats up?" Gus asked, getting into a conversation with the two.

I just left them to talk and got on my phone waiting for them to be done when I heard my name.

"Lexie Cade. No fucking way." I looked up at the familiar voice to see the one and only Blake Meyer.

"Holy shit. Blake hi." I said with a laugh, giving him a small hug.

"How are you??" Blake asked, looking a bit shocked to see me.

"I'm good! How are you and Carter?" I asked.

Gus Pov

As I was talking to the two kids, I noticed Lexie talking to this random guy. I caught myself staring. If he laid a hand on her i'm walking over there and beating his ass.

Well- we all know where that got me last time- but for Lexie i'd go through that again.

"Peep can we have a picture before we go?" The girl said. I was snapped out of my stare and nodded. "Of course." I said, getting into their selfie.

"Thank you!" They both said before giving me one last hug then walking off. I smiled knowing that I just made their day.

I snapped myself out of that thought and decided to walk over to Lexie and the weird guy.

"Do you wanna catch up over some coffee or something?" I heard the guy ask.

Oh fuck no.

"I can't today actually. I'm hanging out with my boyfriend." Lexie said, making me blush a bit at the label.

"Boyfriend...?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. Boyfriend." I said, standing next to Lexie and grabbing her hand.

The guy looked at me and his eyes went wide. "No fucking way you're dating lil peep??" The guy asked with a smile.

Lexie smiled up and me and rest her head on my arm. "Yep." She said, rubbing her thumb up and down my hand.

"Well i'm happy for y'all. I better get going though. Carter is probably waiting on me. I'll see y'all around and Lexie I will be texting you." The guy said with a laugh, making my blood boil.

"Okay yeah cool." She said with a smile as the guy walked away.

"Who was that?" I asked, trying to stay calm. I didn't want her texting some random guy.

"Remember Blake? The guy I told you about on the cliff? That was him." She said, looking up at me.

Her fuck buddy???? And she is planning on meeting up with this bitch????

"Oh." Is all I said. But on the inside I was pissed.

"Are you okay with me texting him, Gus? Trust me he isn't interested in me anymore." She asked.

"Yeah no thats fine whatever i don't care." I said, grabbing her hand and walking with her to another store.

"Are you sure-" She asked but I cut her off.

"I wanna cut my hair." I blurted out.

"Cut your- cut your hair?" She asked, obviously confused as to why I said it so randomly.