39

Lexie pov

The car ride home was pretty quiet being we were pretty exhausted from what we were doing the past few hours. Gus was driving and I felt myself dosing off in the passengers seat being I didn't sleep at all when we were up on the ferris wheel.

Once we pulled into the driveway, I got out of the car and walked inside with Gus. It was like 6:30am so nobody in the house was awake.

"Want some cereal or some shit?" Gus asked. I shook my head. "No thanks. I'm good babes." I replied as Gus fixed himself some cocoa puffs. I laid down on the couch and scrolled through instagram when I noticed that I had just gotten a text notification from Blake.

Gus Pov

As I finished fixing my cereal, I noticed Lexie smiling at her phone which made me smile. She is so god damn beautiful.

"Whatcha looking at cute ass?" I asked, sitting next to her. She moved her head up to my lap and smiled at me. "Blake is texting me some old pictures of me, him, Iris, and Carter." She said, showing me the picture of them. Her hair was dark brown and up in a high ponytail. You could see the pain in her eyes but her smile still made me happy. My blood started to boil as I noticed the Blake kid had his arm around her.

I won't let him take her away from me. She is mine. She will always be mine.

"Wasn't I ugly?" She asked with a laugh, looking back at the picture. I frowned.

"You weren't ugly and you never will be. You're beautiful." I said, a bit nervously. The thought ached in my mind. What if she liked him more than she likes me?

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" Tracy asked, walking in the living room in just his boxers. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, getting some water from the fridge.

"Just spending some time together." I said, playing with Lexies hair.

I wonder if Blake had ever done that with her hair before.

"All night?" Tracy asked with a laugh.

Lexie giggled and looked at Tracy, putting her phone down. "We fell asleep under the stars." She said. I couldn't help but smile at how cheesy it sounded.

Wait- Has she fallen asleep under the stars with Blake? Does Blake know about the Ferris Wheel or the cliff Lexie took me to?

I need to stop letting this Blake bitch get to me. Lexie loves me.

But does she love Blake too?

Shut the fuck up, Gustav. You're just paranoid. Lexie only loves you. Blake is just an old friend.

Or were they really friends with benefits?

Okay Gus. That's enough.

"Did Iris sleep over?" Lexie asked Trace as I ate some of my cereal. "Yeah, She's been acting a bit weird lately. We talked out the whole cheating thing or whatever but it's still not the same." Tracy said with a sigh.

I saw Lex frown and once she heard that text notification go off, a big smile was plastered on her face.

What if she cheats on me like Tracy did with Iris....?

I felt tears begin to form in my eyes and all of a sudden I lost all appetite. I couldn't live my life without her. She is my everything. I need Lexie Marie Cade. She keeps me fucking sane. I'm not losing her to some dumbass bitch boy who thinks he is some stoner skater pussy. He probably has a small dick. He couldn't pleasure her like I could.

What if she thinks of him when I pleasure her?

Gus shut the fuck up!

What if she does?

Gus shut up!

She has to. Why would she love me?

GUS!

I'm just a tatted up junkie! She can do so much better than me. I'm nothing compared to her.

SHUT UP!

I need her. He's gonna take her.

GUS SHUT UP!

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" I began screaming, realizing that Lexie was off of my lap and looking at me worried. I was hugging my knees and rocking back and forth. The world was spinning. My knees were weak. My body was numb. Tears streamed down my face as my body trembled tremendously.

A panic attack.

Lexie pov
I jumped up scared as Gus began to scream over and over.

"Gus what's going on??" I asked, worried.

He began to shake like crazy and he kept screaming. He began hitting his head with his fist, screaming "Shut up" over and over again.

I looked at Tracy and began to tear up. Tracy jumped up quickly and got some water and a wet rag. Tracy ran to Gus and put the rag on his forehead. I quickly sat down next to Gus and held his arms still.

"Baby calm down. I'm right here." I said, holding his big, soft hands in mine.

Gus began to snap out of it but he was still breathing heavily. I slowly let go of his hands and Tracy gave Gus the cup of water.

"Drink up, Bro. It's okay." Tracy said, comforting Gus. Gus slowly brought the cup up to his lips and took a small sip. Gus gave the cup back to tracy and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Fuck." He mumbled, beginning to catch his breath. Gus opened his eyes and quickly looked at me. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my tightly and pulled me on his lap. I felt him still shaking as he held me close, not letting go.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. Gus shook his head and replied in a shaky breath.

"I know."

A/N lmao that was a sucky ass chapter lol get ready for some fkn drama cuz when you get the blake u get the um...I tried to think of a word to rhyme with blake that made sense with what I was tryna say but i failed...miserably. Ok uh fuck u u get the point get ready for tea now i have to go finish painting bye