24

Lexie pov

I sat anxiously in the living room with Iris and Makonnen. I woke up an hour ago and its 5:00. Why isn't he here yet? I'm definitely overthinking. Maybe traffic is bad?

I wonder if Gus is okay. I couldn't help but wonder if my best friend got raped or abused in a fucking hellhole for something that wasn't his fault.

This Oswald bitch sexually assaulted me. Gus saved me. Just like he always does.

"Lexie...it's okay he will be here soon. Stop doing that." Makonnen said, snapping me out of my thoughts making me realize that i was pinching my wrists.

Blood slowly started to fill in the dents in my skin but didn't drip. It'll be fine.

Iris peeked out the window and waited for the boys to get back. I tapped my foot on the floor repeatedly and bit my lip waiting for Gus to get here.

"So..you and Gus are really good together, huh?" Makonnen said, trying to lighten the mood.

I nodded and looked over at him. "Peepers really, really likes you, Lexie. I've been friends with Peep for a long fucking time and I haven't seen him act like this because of a girl before. Just thought i'd let you know." Makonnen said, making me blush.

"I love Gus. I really do. He makes me feel really safe, Makonnen. I don't really know what i'd do without him," I said with a smile. "His beautiful brown eyes that could melt you with one glance...the way his lips fit perfectly against mine...sometimes I feel like he is a dream...a-and soon I will wake up."

Makonnen nodded with a small smile. "Trust me, hun. You won't be waking up anytime soon." He said with a chuckle.

"They're here!" Iris yelled with a smile. I shot up out of my seat and ran outside. I didn't focus on anything else but Gus. The moment I saw him I felt okay again.

I jumped into Gus' arms and he held me so close. We both held eachother tightly without saying anything. The silence was loud. I don't know why I was feeling that way. But I felt as if we were saying so many things to each other even though we weren't.

"I love you so much." Gus said, breaking the silence. "I fucking missed you." I said, pulling away from the hug and looking at him with a smile. "I missed you too, Princess. Trust me." He said, setting me down then holding my hand as we walked inside.

"When's your court date?" I asked, a bit nervously. Gus sighed. "Two days." He replied.

I looked at him with a frown. "You'll win this Gus. He assaulted me. You were just protecting me like a good..good um..." I stuttered. What even were we?

"Boyfriend." Gus said with a slight smirk. I blushed. Boyfriend? Does this mean we're official? "Boyfriend." I said with a smile.

(IM SORRY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER😭😭😭😭 IM PACKING FOR A TRIP SO DURINH THE TWELVE HR CAR RIDE I STG I WILL GET YALL HOES A LONG ASS CHAPTER)🥰🥰