41

Lexie pov
"Are you done yet?" Gus asked, peeking into the bathroom as I finished putting on my makeup.

"Yes Gus." I said with a giggle, walking out of the bathroom to meet a nicely dressed Gus.

Today, Gus and I were filming his music video for Hollywood Dreaming. I was really excited actually. This doesn't only benefit Gus, this could benefit me in my modeling career and Gus said that he would help me out all he could.

"You look hot as fuck." Gus said, pulling me in for a very heated kiss. I blushed deeply as he pulled away. He smirked at me and was about to say something before Dylan told us to hurry the fuck up.

I grabbed my phone and Gus and I walked out to the car. Everyone explained to me what we would be doing so I just nodded to whatever they said.

"Bella Thorne is even gonna be in the video." Gus said with a smile. "Bella Thorne?? Gus that's awesome!" I exclaimed, extremely happy for Gus.

Gus smiled and rest his head on my shoulder as we drove down to Hollywood Boulevard. We ended up parking at a hotel where a camera crew was setting up for the music video. As soon as I got out the car, I was greeted by who Gus told me was Gabe, the guy who made the song with him.
(Don't hate on Gab3 in the comments his part of the song is fire😡)

"Wussup lil shawty." Tracy greeted me, as Gus walked off to go talk about the video. I smiled and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a giggle.

"I have to come cheer on my best friend and his girlfriend! Come on nowww." Tracy said with a laugh.

I smiled. "Where is Iris?" I asked, hoping for a good answer.

"She is out getting coffee with some photographer." Tracy shrugged, looking over at a car pulling up. He gave me a nervous smile then looked at the car again.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking over to the car.

"You'll see." He responded, as the one and only Bella Thorne got out of the car.

She looked beautiful. Honestly I felt ugly compared to her. She looked over to where Gus was talking to Gabe and smirked a little, making me jealous. She then walked over to them and introduced herself.

"Calm down, Lex. I promise you nothing is gonna happen between them." Tracy said, looking over at me.

"How did you know I was thinking about that?" I asked, confused and a little defensive. "You started shaking whenever she walked over to Gus. Trust me, Lex. He won't do anything with her. He loves you." Tracy explained, looking back over at Gus and Bella.

No matter what Tracy said, my heart still ached. What if he did want her more than me? I mean Bella is famous and pretty...prettier than me at least...

My heart jumped as Gus looked over towards Tracy and I, motioning for us to come over to them.

"See?" Tracy said with a chuckle, walking me over to Gus and Bella.

As soon as I got close to Gus, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Bella, this is my girlfriend, Lexie and my best friend Tracy. Guys this is Bella." Gus said with a smile, introducing us to her. Bella looked me up and down and nodded uninterested then smiled at Gus. So...she doesn't like me. Good to know.

Bella was wearing a Yandere-Chan costume and her hair was straightened. I sighed, knowing that she looked 1000 times better than I would in it.

"Peep! Gabe! First scene come on!" The director yelled. Gus kissed my cheek and smiled at me before walking off, leaving Bella, Tracy, and I alone.

"So..Lexie. How long have you and Peep been dating?" She asked, her voice in a childish tone.

"A few months. Yea we are really happy." I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

Bella nodded and gave a fake looking smile. "I'm glad. Peep is definitely a cute one. Is he good in bed?" She asked, then started laughing once I made a rude face.

"I was just kidding, Lexie, calm down. I have to go talk to Smokeasac now. Tracy can you point me in his direction?" She asked, biting her lip.

Tracy gave her a weird look then pointed to Dylan who was of course next to Gus. Bella gave me a smirk then walked her prissy little ass over to my boyfriend and Dylan.