7

lexie pov
  We all sat down at a table and drank our coffee. I looked over at Gus and found him starring at me which caused me to blush. He smirked and put his hand on my thigh, lightly rubbing circles towards my entrance.

I bit my lip and looked at Tracy and Iris. They seemed to be talking a lot which made me smile. I looked over at Gus and he was still looking at me with a small grin on his face.

"What?" I asked with a giggle. Gus just smiled and shook his head a little bit. I took a sip of my coffee and scrolled through instagram.

"Do you follow me?" Gus asked. I looked at him and nodded. He then took out his phone and handed it to me.

I looked at him confused.

"Follow yourself." He said and chuckled. "Ohh!" I said and giggled. He looked at me carefully as I typed in my username into the search bar. I followed myself than gave him his phone back.

He scrolled through my instagram feed which made his jaw sort of drop. I giggled and he looked at me. "You're fucking hot." He said with a smirk. I just blushed and put my hand on top of his hand that was on my thigh.

"So...peepers you think me and Lexie can trade seats so y'all can sit together?" Tracy asked Gus, making him look up from his phone. "Oh yea absolutely that'd be great." Gus said with a smirk. I looked at Iris and she looked back at me and mouthed "Tracy is hot as fuck." I smirked at her then looked back at Tracy and Gus.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said looking at Iris, hinting at her to come with me. "Oh yea me too." Iris said getting up. "We'll be right back." I said to Gus as I got up. He looked me up and down then nodded at me while licking his lips. I blushed then walked to the bathrooms with Iris.

"So, you and Tracy huh?" I asked with a smirk. Iris blushed and smiled. "He's really sweet and he's really fucking hot." Iris said with a smirk. "Well you better get some Tracy dick asap." I said to her with a smirk and she nodded. "Also I saw you and peep and he do stay putting his hand on your thigh though." She said with a smirk.

I blushed. "Oh shut up Iris this conversation was supposed to be about you." I said with a giggle

Gus pov
"You and Iris would be cute." I said to Trace who was watching her walk to the bathroom. "You think so? She seems like she would have a good suck game too which is a plus." Trace said with a smirk.

I shook my head and laughed. "So..you and Lexie...you think you're gonna ever take things to the next step?" Tracy asked. I looked at him blankly. "You know I don't date, Trace." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, but you're different with her, Gus. I see the way you look at her." Tracy said with a smile. "It's called lust, Trace. I don't feel that way for her." I said to him even though I was partially lying.

Lexie pov
Iris and I walked back to the table to Gus and Tracy then we sat down. I looked at Gus and he smiled at me making me smile back. "Yall ready to get our bags checked?" Gus asked everybody. We all nodded and got up with our stuff.

--

After we got our bags checked, we waited in the waiting room. Tracy and I traded tickets and I sat down next to Gus. I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my thigh as he rested his head on mine. He lightly rubbed my inner thigh making me bite my lip. He slid his hand up more and smirked as I squirmed around a little bit in my seat.

As much as I liked it, he needed to stop. We were gonna be on a flight with all these people around us for five hours and forty five minutes and I don't want them to think the worst of me just yet.

"Gus." I whispered to him. He looked at me with a smirk. "Yes princess?" He asked. "Not here." I said. Gus just looked at me with a smirk and rested his head on mine again.

"All people boarding the 3:30 flight to LAX please proceed to the first line." Someone said over the intercom.

Gus stood up and grabbed my hand, helping me up. We then walked with Tracy and Iris to the line. We waited a couple minutes before being boarded. We walked into the plane and Gus lead me to first class. It was at this moment that I realized we had been holding hands this whole time.

I blushed as Gus lead me to our seats. It was a private room with two reclining chairs. He sat down in the aisle as I sat by the window. He closed the doors to give us some privacy which made me blush.

"Why don't you come sit with me, babygirl?" Gus said with a smirk. I smirked as I got up and sat in the chair with him.

I mean...private room on a plane with Gus? I think we all know what's about to go down. I just hope we don't get caught.

Gus grabbed my ass with one hand and rubbed my thigh with his other. I bit my lip and he smirked up at me.

That's when he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "How do you feel about joining the mile high club?"