5

lexie pov
Once we got in the uber, Gus pulled me on his lap and started lightly rubbing my inner thighs. I bit my lip and tried to hold in my moans.

Gus leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Why don't we continue what you were about to do before we were interrupted?"

I giggled lightly and smirked. "But we are in an uber, Gus." I whispered back. "Does it look like I give two shits?" He whispered back with a smirk, nibbling at my earlobe lightly.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and rubbed him through his boxers causing him to throw his head back and groan quietly. I smirked and slid my hands into his boxers, gripping his hard dick and lightly tracing my finger around it.

"mm fuck." Gus groaned quite loudly. At this point the uber driver knew what was going on already so fuck it. I slowly started rubbing him, making him breathe heavily. I started to rub him faster, causing him to groan loudly. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment and I rub him even faster.

"Fuck babygirl you're so fucking hot. Go faster my little slut fuckk!" Gus groaned loudly, causing me to get really embarrassed. My cheeks flushed of all color and I did as I was told.

Gus finally cummed all over my hand so I stopped. I brought my hand up to my mouth with a smirk, licking my hand clean. Gus looked at me and his jaw dropped but quickly turned into a smirk. "There's a lot more where that came from." I said, not caring if the uber driver was listening anymore.

Gus tucked some hair behind my ear and smirked. "Oh my little slut. You have no idea what i'm gonna do to you when we get to my hotel room." Gus said, gripping my thighs.

I smirked at him and bit my lip. "Why don't you tell me what you're gonna do, daddy?" I said smirking.

"You're gonna have to wait and see, princess."

Once the uber stopped at the hotel, we quickly got out and Gus grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.

I giggled as he pressed the elevator multiple times trying to get it to come down quicker which made me laugh because it obviously wouldn't work.

Gus looked at me with a smirk. "What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"You." I said, walking into the elevator as it opened with Gus following behind me.

Once the elevator doors closed, Gus pinned me up against the wall and looked me in the eyes. "I can't wait to make you feel good." Gus said to me, causing be to bite my lip.

He held my arms tightly against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began sucking hard on my neck, leaving more and more hickeys.

All of a sudden, the elevator doors opened and a family of three walked in. Gus didn't seem to care. He just kept doing what he was doing and I was completely fine with it.

Once we were on Gus' floor, he kept holding me and he quickly slid his room key into the door so he could get in. He then opened the door and pinned me against the wall, closing and locking the door.

"Finally. I can actually do something with you without getting caught." Gus said with a smirk, grabbing my ass and kissing me without warning. I kissed back as he took off my clothes one by one, leaving me in my black lacy bra and my matching underwear.

(I refuse to say panties that word is fucking disgusting)

Gus took a moment and looked me up and down. "Damn...you're so fucking hot." He said, pushing me down on the bed then getting on top of me.

I took off his shirt, revealing his tattoos. I admired them as he unbuttoned his pants quickly and pulled them down. He left his boxers on making me want to see more of him.

I felt myself starting to get nervous as he unclipped my bra. He looked up at me with a smirk as he gripped my underwear and slid them off with his teeth. At this point I was a fucking river.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered in my ear, catching me off guard. I quickly nodded and watched him carefully as he slowly rubbed my wet pussy.

"Good." He said, inserting himself inside me and holding my hands down above my head. I leaned my head back and moaned loudly as he thrusted himself deeper and deeper inside me.

----

I woke up in Gus' arms the next morning. He was still asleep but he still managed to look hot as fuck.

I finally got a moment to admire his tattoos. The fine detail of every one of them was perfect. I finally found myself looking at the daddy tattoo. It reminded me of last night.

Last night I fucked Lil Peep.

Once Gus started to wake up, I licked my lips and looked up at him. "Oh fuck..Lexie I forgot you were here." He said with a chuckle.

I giggled lightly and sat up. "Do you have a shower?" I asked. "Duh right there." He chuckled, pointing to the bathroom.

"Right. Yeah i'm gonna go shower." I said with a hint of embarrassment in my voice. Gus nodded as I got up and grabbed my clothes from the day before.

"Damn." Gus said. I turned around and noticed he was biting his lip while looking at my ass. I smirked and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.