20

gus pov

After a quiet ride home, we all got out of the car at Tracy and I's place. Lex eventually stopped crying. Although I wish she did cry. It let me remember that she actually had emotion.

I looked at Lexie as she walked inside with us. She just stared in front of her emotionless with tear stains in her makeup.

Once we got in the house, I expected her to hang out in the living room with all of us. Instead, she walked straight to my room.

Tracy, Iris, and I gave each other confused looks before I followed her into my room. She was sitting on the bed looking at me as I shut the door.

"Go for it." She said as she stood up and began to unzip her dress. "Woah..woah..what are you doing, baby?" I asked nervously, walking over to her to stop her.

"You wanted sex tonight so here. Go for it." Lexie said emotionless. This hurt me more than anything in the world. "Lexie you're not an object...I don't want you for sex, baby." I said as I zipped her dress up.

"Well it seems like that's all guys want girls for. Sex, pleasure..." She said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Princess..listen to me babygirl." I said, holding her hands. She moved her hands away and looked at me in shock then soon after she had a look of sadness.

"Baby I love you for who you are...not for your body or for looks. You saved me, Lexie. I-I really love you." I said, tearing up at my words.

"You don't love me, Gus. I'm ugly and used and a fuck up. None of this should have happened. Go get you a nice girl who can love you better than I do." Lexie said, storming out of my room.

That's when I panicked. "Lexie! Stop!" I yelled, running after her as she ran out of the house. She kept running but I could see her become weak with every step.

"Lexie stop please..you're my everything...I- I need you." I said with a tear slipping down my cheek.

She ignored me and kept running. "Lexie you're my person. You're perfect for me. I never thought i'd find someone who would love me for me again..." I said. Lexie began to slow down to a complete stop.

"But here I am..with you. That fucking nasty perv tonight was fucking disgusting. I'm not like that, Lexie. You know this baby..." I said with more tears spilling from my eyes.

Lexie turned around and looked at me, sobbing. I slowly walked over to her as she fell to the ground crying.

"Lexie..I meant what I said. I fucking love you. So much. You're my person...I- I found you." I said, sitting down beside her.

She quickly hugged me tightly and cried into my chest. "Gus I love you too." She cried as I rubbed her back. I smiled lightly knowing that she loved me too.

"I'm sorry...for freaking out on you..." She said through her tears. "Princess..don't apologize. You have every right to be upset and confused right now." I said, holding her close and rubbing her back to comfort her.

---

Once we walked back inside, Iris and Tracy were on the couch. I held Lexies hand tightly and looked at them. "We're going to head to bed." I said with a nod. Iris gave me a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Ok bro. Goodnight." Tracy said, wrapping his arm around Iris.

I walked to my room with Lexie and got her a hoodie and some of my boxers to wear to bed. I turned around to give her privacy as she changed because I didn't know if that situation would have changed how she felt about being insecure.

"Gus...what are you doing?" She asked. I turned around and looked at her. "Oh..um turning around to give you privacy." I said sheepishly.

"You don't have to turn around while I change...I trust you." She said as she began to change out of her clothes. I nodded and took off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers as I got into bed. Lexie crawled into bed beside me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, Lexie." I said.

"I love you too, Gustav." She replied.