36

lexie pov

Next thing I knew, Gus and I were about to fuck against the wall of the reception hall. It sounded hot at first but then I realized that if someone walked out it'd be one of my family members finding us.

"Gus." I said, breaking the very heated kiss. "Yes, babygirl?" He asked, his face still inches away from mine.

"Not here. Bathroom." I said, making Gus smirk. "What? You scared someone's gonna see us?" He asked still smirking. "Yeah. I don't want my grandma or my aunt to walk outside to find me getting nailed by your 10 inch." I said, smirking.

I felt Gus' dick press against me. I smirked and looked up at him. "Aww did I make daddy hard?" I said, sticking out my bottom lip.

"God fucking damn it. Get your hot ass in that bathroom right now." Gus said, making me shiver. His dominance made me soaked.

I smirked and grabbed his hand walking him inside. I got on my tippie toes and whispered in his ear. "Go in the bathroom. There is only one so it won't be hard to find. I'll meet you there in five so it wont look sus if we walk in there together." I whispered.

Gus said nothing and quickly walked into the bathroom. I waited around for a few minutes and just as I was about to meet him, my cousin, Skylar, the bride, walked up to me.

"Lexie! Baby how are you doin' girly! Where's that boy toy of yours everyone's been talkin' about?" She said, making me giggle.

"Well he's in the bathroom right now. He's actually been in there for awhile. I was gonna go check on him." I said, trying to get out of the conversation.

"Girl he is probably touchin' himself thinkin' about you in that dress. God damn you look stunnin'!" Skylar said, making me blush.

Honestly he probably is. Did I mention Skylar was raised in Jersey? She actually just moved back two years ago after moving back and forth for 10. She still has a pretty thick accent and so does her new husband.

"Well I should really go check up on him-" I said being cut off by her.

"How many times have y'all hooked up? Be honest." She said with a smirk.

I blushed and looked at her. "A lot. And he's so fucking good at it." I said, biting my lip.

"Oh my god. So does Matt. God if I could marry his dick i think i would." She said, laughing at her own joke.

"Yeah haha. Well I should really go check on Gus. I will definitely let you meet him soon." I said, walking off without saying anything.

I finally got to the bathroom and got in, locking the door to find Gus jerking off. I guess Skylar was right.

I smirked and walked over to him. "Need some help with that?" I asked, grabbing his dick and slowly rubbing him.

"Fuck." He groaned quietly, leaning his head back. He came pretty quickly which means he was probably doing this for a bit.

I smirked and licked my hand clean making Gus bite his lip. "Come here little slut." Gus said, pinning me against the wall and kissing me roughly. He slowly moved to my neck and left hickeys on my jawline.

I moaned quietly, biting my lip to where I didn't get any louder.

Gus slowly got down on the floor and put his head under my dress, licking my inner thighs near my entrance.

I began breathing heavily as Gus began massaging my thighs as he bit my underwear with his teeth and slowly slid them off of me.

"Hm. Red. And soaked." He said with a smirk, making me remember the question he asked this morning. I smirked and he went back under my dress. He began sliding his tongue up and down my entrance then began pushing it inside of me. He moved his tongue in circles inside of me making me crave more.

He began flicking his tongue inside of me. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I quickly came and Gus swallowed all of it. He came out from under my dress and smirked at me.

"Now lets make this quick." Gus smirked, lifting my dress and pushing himself inside of me.

I couldn't help but moan a little as Gus pushed himself as hard as he could inside of me. He grabbed my waists and pulled me forward every time he thrusted into me to make himself go in deeper. "Daddy harder." I moaned quietly into his ear.

Gus listened and began going faster and more rough. My legs began to shake and I leaned my head back as Gus came inside of me the same time I did.

Thank god i'm on birth control.

Gus slid out of me out of breath. "You need to do that more often." I said, still catching my breath.

"Do what?" Gus asked, a bit confused. "Cum inside of me. It's hot as fuck." I said with a smirk. "Well are you on birth control?" Gus asked. I nodded, making him smirk.

"Then I will." He said as I put my underwear back on.

Gus smirked, putting his clothes back on then grabbing my hand. We both walked out of the bathroom. Nobody really noticed except Skylar who was looking at us with the biggest smirk on her face.

"Fuck." I said, looking at Skylar. "What?" Gus asked. "Let me introduce you to my cousin, Skylar." I said, walking him over to her.

Skylar was still smirking at us making me blush. "Y'all totally just hooked up in there." She said, making Gus smirk and me blush deeper.

"Oh my god! Y'all did! I'm definitely gonna bring this up at y'alls rehearsal dinner." She said, still smirking.

"Anyways. Skylar this is my boyfriend Gus. Gus this is my favorite cousin Skylar." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Nice to meet you, Gus. You look really familiar. Tell me where I know you." She said, making me smile.

"Oh um...well I do music." He said with a chuckle. "That's it! My baby cousin is datin' lil peep." She said with the biggest grin.

"Yep." I said with a smile, resting my head on Gus' shoulder.

"Aww I love it! Well i'm gonna go find Matt. Stay in touch with me Lexie bear." Skylar said, winking at us then walking to go find Matt.

"Well she is a character." Gus said with a chuckle. "Yep. She moved out to Jersey when she was 15. After 10 years she moved back permanently and we've gotten decently close these past two years that she's been home." I said with a smile.

Gus smiled. "I'm really tired. What time is it baby?" I asked, yawning.

"Um 12:35. You ready to go home babygirl?" He asked, holding me close. I nodded and he walked me out to his car, making sure I didn't trip over anything.

After buckling me up, he got in on the drivers side and started driving us to his house. Soon enough, I fell asleep in the car.