25

Gus pov

"So...Did she do okay?" I whispered to Iris, hoping for the best. Iris looked at me and sighed.

"Peep..she cried herself to sleep, slept in your clothes, cried while washing your sheets, and kept trying to tell me it was all her fault...She was worried sick." Iris whispered back with a sad look on her face.

"Who the fuck even is Oswald Green?" Tracy asked. My blood boiled at the name. "The fucker who tried to take advantage of Lexie. Apparently he is some big time music producer." I replied, clenching my jaw.

"Damn..that means he can bribe with money. You gotta get a good lawyer, Gus." Dylan said with a sigh.

"We got this. There were plenty of bystanders around Lexie, right?" Makonnen asked, looking at me.

"I mean...yeah...but I just don't know if we can win against this guy...he's worked with big time artists...and he is going against a guy with facetats and colored hair. I'm a complete fucking punk junkie compared to that guy." I said with a sigh.

"What are y'all talking about?" Lexie asked, walking out of my room drying her hair with a towel.

I smiled.

"Nothing to important." I said as she sat on my lap and gave me a quick peck on the lips. She smiled then gave me a look like she needed to talk to me.

"What's on your mind, babygirl?" I asked as I tucked her soaked hair behind her ear.

"My cousin's wedding is in a few days...I want you to come with me." She asked.

My heart sank.

Meeting her family? I don't know if I can do it.

"Pleaseeee?" She begged.

I sighed.

"Fine. Only because I love you." I said with a smile.

Lexie squealed and kissed me then looked at Iris. "He said yesssss!"

Iris laughed and so did I. Lexie sure does know how to make me feel better.

(writing more ik its a short chapter)