33

lexie pov

Once we got back to Gus' place, everyone walked in with a good attitude. Everyone in the house congratulated Gus for winning his case and Dylan even rolled a 'celebratory blunt'.

Once Gus passed me the blunt, I took a hit or two before passing it back to Dylan. Gus had his arm wrapped around me and held me close. I shifted around a bit uncomfortable in the tight dress after the long day in court. I tried to get comfortable but nothing was working.

"I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable. I'll be right back." I said, standing up.

"I'm right behind ya." Gus said, standing up with me and grabbing my hand.

"Uh oh. I think we all know what's bouta go down." Horsehead said with a smirk.

I giggled and flipped him off, walking with Gus to his room. Gus shut the door softly and looked at me with a smirk. I lightly pushed him up against the door and kissed him roughly as he grabbed my ass. I ran my hands through his thickly gelled hair as he slowly began to lift up my dress.

Gus began rubbing my pussy through my underwear. I moaned into the kiss making him rub me a bit faster.

He quickly picked me up and threw me onto the mattress, making me sit up on my elbows smirking at him.

"What's my name?" He asked, getting on top of me and pinning my arms down.

I smirked.

"Gustav Elijah Åhr." I said, hoping to make him a bit frustrated.

Gus tightened his grip on my arms and asked me again. "What's my name?" He asked, a bit more power in his words.

I licked my lips, finding pleasure in the way he was gripping me tighter and tighter.

"Gus." I said. I smirked, knowing i was making him angry.

"Say my name right now babygirl. Say it as loud as you can." He said, holding me down so hard that it was definitely gonna leave bruises.

I want more.

"Are you gonna punish me if I don't say it?" I asked in a pouty voice with a small smirk.

Gus slowly moved his head closer to my ear. "It's not a punishment if you want it, babygirl." He said with a smirk, getting off of me and walking to his dresser.

I smirked a bit and looked at the redness on my wrist. If it doesn't leave bruises I might get a bit upset not gonna lie.

What? I'm a kinky bitch don't judge.

I got up and walked over to Gus, wrapping my arms around him.

"Did I upset you, Daddy?" I asked with a smirk. He turned around and looked at me with a smirk, grabbing one of my wrists and inspecting the red marks he put on my smooth skin.

"Did Daddy hurt you, babygirl?" He asked, a small smirk on his face.

"Not at all. I want daddy to put bruises on me." I said with a smirk, taking off my dress, leaving me in a bra and thong.

Gus looked me up and down and licked his lips, backing me up towards the bed.

"Nuh uh uh. I have to be able to walk tomorrow at the wedding you promised to go with me to." I said with a smirk.

Gus sighed. "At least let me pleasure my girl a little bit." He said with a smirk.

"No." I said with a smirk, obviously wanting him to do something to me.

"Shut the fuck up my little slut." He said, getting on top of me and kissing me roughly.

I was soaked. Like really really fucking soaked.

I kissed back as he slid off my underwear. Without warning, he stuck two fingers inside me and pushed them deeper and deeper every second.

I let out a really loud moan, not caring if the others heard. All I cared about was this moment.

"Daddy fuck." I moaned, bucking my hips up as he pushed his fingers in and out of me.

Long story short I came pretty quickly.

Gus slid his fingers out of me, smirking because he knew what effect he had on me.

He brought his fingers up to his mouth, licking him without losing eye contact with me.

I wanted more. I craved more.

I quickly sat up and pulled down his boxers as Gus looked at me confused but intrigued. I lightly gripped onto his dick and rubbed him a little, teasing him.

Gus bit his lip and I got up and sat on the bed with my back facing him. I turned my head and looked at him with a smirk before slowly bending over, sticking my ass up.

"God damn." He mumbled, sitting up and hovering over me. Gus slowly rubbed my thighs as he began to stick his dick inside me.

I've never had anal before. Fuck.

He began thrusting inside me harshly making me scream. "Fuck Gus holy shit! Faster!" I moaned, wanting more.

Gus did what he was told and thrusted faster and faster inside me. My legs were shaking like crazy and I felt like I was floating.

I was a moaning mess. I was being very loud and I knew we were gonna get bullied soo hard for this later but I didn't care. I didn't care one fucking bit.

"Daddy fuck." I moaned, gripping the hair on the back of my head tightly.

"You're so fucking tight." Gus groaned, grabbing my waist and pushing himself inside of me repeatedly as hard as he could.

Soon enough, Gus slid out and came all over the sheets. I rolled onto my back, breathing heavily as my legs still shook.

Gus smirked and leaned closer to me and gave me a soft kiss.

"My little freak." Gus said with smirk. "We're gonna have to take a trip to Spencer's soon."

I smirked and sat up, kissing him one last time before getting up and realizing how numb my legs were.

"God damn." I mumbled under my breath, making Gus laugh a bit.

"Sit down jello monster. I'll get you some clothes to wear." He said, getting up and walking to his dresser. Gus quickly changed into a tshirt and shorts then grabbed a red band tshirt and got some new underwear out of my bag.

He walked over to me with a smile, taking off my bra and putting his shirt on me. He lightly lifted my legs, sliding on the underwear for me.

He's so fucking sweet.

"Thank you baby." I said with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him softly.

Gus smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked me back into the living room where we were greeted by playful moans and joking comments from the boys.