19

lexie pov

Iris and I sprung up from our seats as we heard the doorbell ring. Iris and I ran for the door and i was about to open it until she stopped me.

"Wait a sec.......ok now open it." She whispered to me. I giggled and opened the door to reveal Gus and Tracy. Gus looked me up and down and bit his lip as Tracy gave Iris a kiss. I smirked and hugged Gus. He smelt really good. Better than usual.

"You look hot." Gus said with a smirk, grabbing my hand and twirling me around. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "You always look hot." I said with a smirk.

"Well so do you, dummy. I'm just telling you so you don't forget." He said, pulling me close and smiling a bit.

"Come on love birds we're gonna be late." Tracy said with a laugh. Gus flipped him off while laughing and walked me to Tracys car.

Gus and I got into the backseat while Iris sat next to Tracy in the front. Gus wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek making us both smile.

He put his free hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear. "Those clothes would look better off of you." He whispered, making me blush deeply.

"Gus." I whispered back, blushing like crazy. He smirked and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my thighs tightly close to my entrance. He began to massage my inner thighs into the kiss making me moan quietly.

Gus smirked and pulled away, licking his lips. I bit my lip and shook my head while thinking about what we could be doing right now if Tracy and Iris weren't with us.

Gus began to kiss my neck softly to tease me. He knew exactly what he was doing to me at this point and god fucking damn I want him so bad right now. I tilted my head to the side so he had more room to leave hickeys. He smirked against my neck and started to suck harder against my collarbone making me tense up.

"Ay, Ay. None of that in my car." Tracy laughed. I blushed as Gus flipped off Tracy and kept kissing my neck just to make him mad.

"Gusss." I giggled, making him stop with a laugh. Gus smirked and began to tickle me. "Hey no-" I said as I began to laugh. "Gus- stop- i cant- breathe-" I said still laughing. I began to tickle him back.

"Hey! you cant do that!" Gus said as he began to laugh. He stopped tickling me and couldn't stop laughing. "I'm not stopping till you say sorryyyy." I teased. "Lexie i will fucking pee on you stoppppp." Gus laughed, making me laugh harder.

I stopped tickling him and fell into his chest laughing. I looked up at Gus and he was smiling big. I smiled as he kissed me softly then whispered in my ear. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me." He whispered, making me blush deeply and smile big.

ding

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Iris.

that bitch iris- yall are so fucking cute I want a relationship like that😭😭😭

me- 🥰🥰 girlll just start actin like that with tracy he will give in😂

that bitch iris- ooo good idea😂

"Who's that?" Gus asked curiously. I smirked. "None of your business." I said making him chuckle a little. He kissed my cheek and smiled as we arrived at the party. Gus got out of the car and grabbed my hand, helping me out. I smiled. "Thank you." I said, pecking his lips.

"That's all I get?" Gus asked with a smirk. I bit my lip and looked him up and down. "Hm..maybe something else a little later." I said with a wink as I started to walk over to Iris. All of a sudden, I felt my ass stinging really bad. My jaw dropped and I turned around to see Gus standing there with a smirk.