40

Lexie pov
two days later

I finally finished my makeup after about 30 or 40 minutes and looked in the mirror. I didn't put to much on because it was just casual so whatever. I quickly fixed my jean jacket as Gus walked into the room, looking at me with a smirk.

"Where are you going all hot and shit?" He asked, walking over to me and grabbing my ass before grabbing a xan off the counter and popping it in his mouth.

"Hanging out with Blake. We're probably gonna go get some food." I said, grabbing my phone and texting Blake that I was on the way to the mall.

Gus moved his hand off of me and walked over to the bed, obviously a bit upset. What's wrong with him?

"Gus? Baby? Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Gus said in an angry tone.

Excuse me?

I lifted my head up and looked at him confused. "Why the fuck are you acting all pissy all of a sudden?" I asked, getting a bit angry myself.

"I'm fine, Lexie. Go hang out with that bitch. Just do me a favor and don't be slutty." Gus said, getting up about to walk out of the room.

EXCUSE ME?? WHAT THE FUCK??

"Gus what the fuck is wrong with you?? Why would you say that?" I yelled, walking over to him and shutting the door before he could walk out. He looked at me with a clenched jaw and rolled his eyes.

"I said don't be a fucking slut." Gus yelled back, getting up in my face making me freeze a bit.

I blinked back tears as he yelled at me. I hate being yelled at. Gus' face softened and he looked a bit guilty.

"Lexie I didn't mean it-" He began to say before I cut him off. "Get the fuck out of my way, Gustav." I said, pushing past him in anger and frustration.

"Wait Lexie-" I heard Gus say behind me as I ran out of the room. I felt his hand grab my wrist and spin me around to face him.

"Look- I'm sorry- I just am stressed out." Gus said, pulling me in for a hug. Anger rushed through me as I pushed him off of me.

"Get off of me." I said, looking at him angrily.

Gus' face turned from guilt to anger and he grabbed my arm tightly and began pulling me back into our room.

"Gus let me fucking go." I said as he locked the door behind us and slammed me against the wall.

"Don't ever push me away from you like that you hear me??" Gus yelled, making me angry.

"What the fuck?? I just wanna go have lunch with my fucking friend what the fuck is wrong with you??" I yelled back, making Gus clench his jaw tighter.

"You wanna be like that huh? You wanna fucking yell?? The only thing i wanna hear you yell is my goddamn name." He said, pinning me against the wall harder and getting close to my face.

I was so fucking pissed but so fucking horny. What the fuck?

I looked him in the eyes angrily and clenched my fists.

"Get on the fucking bed then, asshole." I said. Gus quickly let go of my arms and grabbed my waist tightly, throwing me on the mattress and climbing onto me.

Gus took his pants off then roughly took mine off, letting out his anger every second. He grabbed my underwear and ripped them off of me, ripping the brand new pair of red lacy underwear he had bought me a week before.

Without warning, Gus spread my legs as wide as possible. He pushed himself inside of me with so much force and anger and it felt so fucking good.

I moaned loudly as he carelessly let his anger out on me and gripped onto my shoulders tightly.

I could feel the room shaking as Gus pounded into me even harder than he ever has before. I arched my back and moaned loudly as I came like crazy.

Gus continued and pushed me into the mattress with every thrust. My legs began to shake and I screamed as Gus pushed himself into me even harder. I didn't even think that was fucking possible.

"Say my name you fucking slut." Gus groaned as he continued to pound himself into my soaked and throbbing pussy.

"Break all my fucking bones daddy! Fuck!" I screamed as Gus grabbed my thighs tightly and pushed into me harder and harder and dug his nails into me.

Gus' legs began to shake and he pushed himself into me one last time before cumming inside of me.

I arched my back and screamed as I felt his warm fluids enter my body.

"God fucking damn." Gus said out of breath as he slid out of me and laid on the bed beside me. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I quickly caught my balance and held onto the nightstand as I picked up my shorts. Gus laughed and looked at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Having lunch with my friend you asshole." I replied, struggling as I grabbed new underwear and shorts.

"Lay the fuck down you can barely walk." Gus said, finding amusement in my anger.

"Shut the fuck up, Gus." I said, trying to stand up but falling on my ass.

Talk about embarrassing.

Gus laughed as I crawled back onto the mattress, crossing my arms and looking at the ceiling.

My legs were fucking throbbing.

"Aw did daddy hurt his little princess?" Gus asked, noticing my legs shaking like fucking crazy.

I looked at him with an annoyed look then looked back at the ceiling.

"We need to have angry sex more often. It's hot as fuck." I said, making Gus laugh.

"Just know that there is way more where that came from." Gus said with a smirk, making my eyes go wide.

"Then why the fuck have you not broke every bone in my fucking body yet??" I asked, getting a little more pissed.

"Because if I break your pussy I will miss it." Gus said, making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck you. You know I want you to break me." I said making Gus smirk.

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick please." Gus said, finally making me crack a smile.

"We just got done having the worst but best argument ever and your asking me to suck your dick?" I laughed, making Gus smirk.

"Yes." Gus said, handing me a ponytail from off the nightstand.

I rolled my eyes and put my hair up as I crawled over to him.

"Good girl." He said, making me bite my lip.

A/n lmao had a dream abt this and had to make a reality 😏😉