47

3 days later

Lexie pov
My phone was blowing up. I wondered why until i remembered that today was the release day of hollywood dreaming.

I sighed. Maybe i should watch it. Bella is only in it once..maybe it wont be to bad.

I logged onto instagram to press the link but then i realized that wasn't it at all...

'Nuts'

What is that? I thought hollywood dreaming was being released today?

I curiously clicked the link, hearing the familiar beat that has been tattooed into my brain for so long.

Its the song for me...

"I can see it in your eyes that you wanna get out. I can see it in your eyes that you need it right now. That you need it right now. That you wanna get out. That you need it right now. That you wanna get out."

I began to get emotional and he wasn't even singing yet. I don't want to listen to this but at the same time my mind is telling me to listen the whole way through.

Thats when i started to hear his vocals.

"Yeah, I just wanna hear the sound. Drive our Camaros out of town Baby, we could leave right now...woah. Yeah, I just wanna feel alive, baby take your time. Smokin' on this loud. Woah."

Tears slipped down my cheeks. I want to run away with him and forget about the past. I love him. There is no way out of it.

"Girl, you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch. One kiss, then we fuckin', I just can't get enough." Gus sang.

My heart started beating faster as all the memories came back to me.

"Put it on me, that's the best part, baby, the trust. Trust me, I got nothin' for you other than love"

flashbacks

'I felt myself starting to get nervous as he unclipped my bra. He looked up at me with a smirk as he gripped my underwear and slid them off with his teeth. At this point I was a fucking river. "Do you trust me?" He whispered in my ear, catching me off guard. I quickly nodded and watched him carefully as he rubbed me slowly.'

' "Baby if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you, okay? And if you wanna fucking explore the goddamn world I will take you as far as we can go. I got nothin for you other than love." Gus said with a small smile. A smile formed upon my lips as I wrapped my arms around him. I think I love him. He loves me...for me.'

At this point I was already crying hard.

"I remember eatin pussy on the back of the bus."

Huh? When did that happen? Weird ass. Ok I might have just made myself giggle a bit.

"I remember gettin' nookie 'til the sun came up."

flashbacks

' "Gus wake up." I said, shaking him awake as we were all cuddled up on the ferris wheel. "What?" He asked, looking at me a little confused. "You said you didn't mind fucking me on my period?" I asked with a smirk. Gus laughed. "But im tiredddd." He groaned with a small little smirk on his face. Lying bitch. "I know what'll wake you up." I said with a smirk, getting on my knees and unzipping his pants. He looked at me, satisfied before 3 hours of sex and kinky shit while the sun began to rise.'

I felt my knees become weak. My body ached for his touch...his lips...him inside of me. I began sobbing as I continued to listen.

"All the places that you took me, no one came with us. Same hoes overlook me, now they on my, nuts" He sang. The memories flooded back to me as the video ended.

flashbacks

' "Where are you taking me? A bar? Strip club?" Gus joked, making me giggle. "No, much more quiet...and private." I said, biting my lip to get a reaction out of him. Gus smirked and raised an eyebrow at me, making me giggle. The car ride was silent for the most part until we pulled up. Gus' face was priceless. "You're taking me hiking?" He laughed. He's so adorable... "Well...hiking but not on the trails." I said with a laugh. Gus looked unsure of the idea but i knew he would love it. I grabbed his hand and led him through the woods, following the red ribbons I had placed months before. We finally reached the cliff. My favorite view of Hollywood Boulevard and the Hollywood sign. (time skip)..."Lexie I think I'm falling in love with you." Gus blurted. My heart beat quickened and i don't think I have ever been as happy as I had been in that very moment.'

' I pulled up to an old parking lot and looked at Gus who was laughing. "What?" I asked. "Another place for a killer to come try and kill us, huh?" Gus joked, making me giggle. Stupid. "Gus i promise you'll love it." I said, getting out of the car and leading him through the woods.
I pushed past a few branches and finally I saw the opening. The abandoned ferris wheel. "Come on." I said with a smile, grabbing Gus' hand running with him to the opening. "Holy shit-" Gus said. He was at a loss for words just like I thought he'd be. "Come onnnn." I said with a giggle, running up the the ferris wheel and starting to climb up to the top.
"Lexie be careful!" Gus said, running after me and beginning to climb. "Yes dad." I said, rolling my eyes with a giggle. "Hey! It's Daddy to you." Gus said, making me laugh.'

My cries were loud. I need him. He completes me. Gustav Elijah Åhr is my person and I can't give up on him. Not yet.

I ran out of the apartment and ran to Gus' house. I didn't bother to get in the car. It was a waste of time.

I ran and ran. I didn't even care if I was out of breath or who was watching me. All I cared about was getting to him.

I finally got to their house and just as I was about to knock I hesitated.

Is this really what I want? Do I really love Gus? Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with him?

I quickly knocked with tears streaming down my face.

I waited a few seconds before a tired Gus answered the door. He was rubbing my eyes before he realized it was me. His eyes went wide and happiness flooded inside of him.

I sniffled. "When the fuck did you eat my pussy on a bus?" I laughed through my tears.

Gus began to tear up. He chuckled a little and smiled that amazing smile of his. "I don't know." He laughed through his tears. "Probably a wet dream. I have a lot of those about you and it's hard to tell the difference because it all feels so real."

I laughed and jumped into his arms, hugging him as tight as ever. His lips finally met mine and thats when I knew that all the missing puzzle pieces were all put back into place.

I am finally whole. He is all I needed.

Who would've thought sneaking backstage of a rolling loud concert would cause me to find the love of my life?

All that matters is my life is complete. My life was meant to be spent with Gustav and although our relationship is far from perfect, we completed each other.

That sounds like perfect to me.

The End.