12

lexie pov
We pulled up at Gus' place and he got out and opened the door for me.
"Thank you." I said, getting out of the car. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me inside.

"Welcome to my crib." Gus said as he shut the door behind us. I looked around then noticed a guy sitting on the couch.

"Oh..that's horsehead. All the other guys are somewhere around here." Gus chuckled.

"You're the girl Peepers met at rolling loud, huh?" Horsehead asked. I nodded and horsehead looked at Gus with a smirk.

Horse head pointed at his own dick than made a thumbs up. He made a face as if he was asking a question to Gus.

Gus nodded with a big smirk on his face. I just sat there confused as they made hand motions back and forth.

Boys are fucking weird what the fuck?

"Anyways, we're gonna go to my room. She's dying my hair." Gus said with a chuckle.

"Oh ight, i see. See you two later." Horsehead said as we walked to the back.

"And this is my room." Gus said, opening the door to reveal a smallish white room with a mattress on the floor and a few clothes on the ground.

I sat in a chair that was in the corner of the room. "It looks comfortable." I said with a giggle.

Gus sat on the floor below me with his back turned away. He laid his head in my lap and looked up at me with a smile. I blushed and started taking the boxes of dyes out of the cvs bag.

"My hoodie looks good on you." Gus said, breaking the silence. I blushed and looked at him. "Thank you." I said with a giggle and kissed his forehead.

"Have you ever thought about being my girl? Like...thought about something more between us?" Gus asked. That's when I froze.

"Um..why?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Just a question." He said with a shrug. "Well...I have thought about it.." I said and his face lit up. He tried to play it cool but I could still tell he was happy about what I said.

"and...what about you?" I asked.

"Nah." He responded, making me a bit upset. Excuse me...What the fuck??

"Chill boo, i was kidding." Gus said with a laugh. I guess he could sense my change of emotion once he said that.

I giggled. "Not funny. Now i'm gonna fuck your hair up on purpose." I said, playing with his hair.

Gus gasped. "You wouldn't dareee!" He joked with a chuckled. "Oh bet." I said with a smile.

Gus turned around to face me and rested his elbows on my thighs, propping his head up on his hands. He looked me in the eyes, studying me.

He slowly started to lean in and so did I. I wanted to kiss him. Not how we have before but I want to kiss him with passion and without lust.

Once our lips were inches apart, I waited for him to make the move. He slowly leaned in then a smirk formed on his face.

"You gonna dye my hair or not?" He whispered than pulled away. My jaw dropped and i shook my head laughing.

"Fuck you!" I said with a laugh, grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the head with it. "Ay!" Gus said, picking up another pillow and hitting me with it.

It turned into a pillow fight. A 19 year old and a 20 year old in a pillow fight. Gus soon picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

"Don't hit me with pillowssss!" He said with a laugh. "I do what I want." I said with a smirk. "Oh shut up." He said with a chuckle.

We looked each other in the eyes for a moment then Gus actually started to lean in. Our lips touched softly and I sat up. Our kiss was slow, passionate, and meaningful. It felt as if the world stopped and it was just us.

He put a hand on my cheek and smiled into the kiss. We slowly pulled away and I looked at him with a smile.

"God damn." Gus said with a big smile. I blushed and bit my lip with a smile.

"Ready to start dying my hair?" He said with a grin.

I nodded and got up, grabbing the box dyes and walking with Gus to the bathroom.