11

lexie pov
"Wait hold on I only have shorts on...and you only have on my hoodie and underwear." Gus chuckled. I quickly slid on my slides and looked at him.

"Who the fuck needs clothes? Now hurry and get your shoes onnn!" I giggled as Gus quickly slid on his shoes.

I dragged him out of the apartment and ran down the steps with him to my car. I got in the drivers side and he got in the passengers side with a smile. "You're crazy, Lexie Cade." He said with a chuckle.

I giggled and started driving to the cvs down the road. "Would you be mad if I ended up fucking up your hair?" I asked.

"No. Even if you did fuck it up i'd still like it." Gus said.

I would beat a bitch if someone fucked up my hair.

I parked at the cvs and got out with Gus. He held my hand and walked into the store with me. I led him to the isle with the hair dye and started looking through the colors. "I found the black." Gus said, picking up the box of black hair dye.

I smiled and looked at the pinks. "What kind of pink are you going for?" I asked Gus.

"The brightest you can find." He said with a chuckle. I picked up the brightest pink and handed it to him. "Is that good?" I asked.

Gus smiled and nodded than walked with me to the register. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he paid for the hair dye and I wrapped my arms around his waist then put my head on his chest.

Gus grabbed the bag of dye then walked with me to my car. "Can you driveee?" I asked with a giggle. "Of course I can." Gus said with a chuckle, opening the passenger side for me then getting in on the drivers side.

"You got an aux?" He asked as he began to drive off. I nodded and pulled out the aux cord from the glove compartment. I plugged in the aux cord then handed it to Gus, who was pulling out his phone.

All of a sudden, a soft beat without lyrics started playing. "What's this?" I asked with a smile.

"It's a beat i'm gonna work with soon. Do you like it?" Gus asked with a small smile.

Gus pov

"Do you like it?" I asked Lexie and she looked at me with a smile still on her face.

"I love it, Gus. The song is definitely gonna be something big." Lexie replied, listening to the beat.

I smiled and shook my head. She's absolutely beautiful. I'm really glad she likes this beat because it's the song i'm making about her.

It's gonna take awhile to complete because I want it to be good for her..but at least I know she likes the beat so I officially just started creating this song.

I pulled up to her apartment complex and parked the car once we got to her building. We both got out of the car and headed up to her apartment. She unlocked the door and opened it to find Tracy fucking Iris on the couch.

I started to laugh and Lexie shut the door with wide eyes then looked at me.

"Your place?" She asked a bit shocked. "Yep." I said with a laugh as I walked her to her car.

(short chapter ik im sorry i have been rly busy w homeschooling! I will defo post another one soon i stg!)