21

(I made an extra long chapter for yall teehheheheheheheheh)

Lexie pov

I woke up to the sound of loud banging coming from the room next door. I rolled my eyes as Gus' arms were draped over me as he slept. He looked cute so I forgive him.

"mmm daddy fuck! fuck me as hard as you can! fuck!" I heard Iris yell from the room next door.

Yep. Definitely the way I wanted to wake up this morning.

Gus groaned and stretched his arms out real wide. "Mmm goodmorning gorgeous." Gus said with a smile, kissing my cheek.

Gus made a disgusted face as he heard the moaning and screaming coming from the room next door.

"Your so fucking hot when you do it like that daddy! Choke me harder while you do that mmm! You're so big daddy! oh fuckkkkk!" Iris yelled while moaning loudly. It's obvious they didn't give a fuck who heard them. Iris was obviously moaning dramatically. She sounded like a fucking pornstar.

I might have made myself smile a bit with that one.

"That's gross." Gus said with a laugh and a scrunched up nose, referring to the noises Iris is making in the room next door. "We do the same thing." I said with a slight giggle. "Mmmm it's so hot when you do it like that daddy choke meee." Gus mocked Iris in a bad impression of a girl voice.

"Shut uppp." I giggled while hitting him with a pillow. Once the pillow hit him, Gus jokingly moaned like a girl. Gus and I broke into laugher and I accidentally rolled on top of him, making him laugh even more.

Gus pov

It felt good to have my girl back. She was her old bubbly self. Although I can tell she is still scarred and upset from what happened at the party last night, she is at least laughing and joking with me again.

Lexie pov

"I need to take a bath." I said, sitting up and looking over at Gus. "Nooo stay with meee." Gus pouted.

I giggled and looked around the messy room. "Why don't you just come take a bath with me?" I asked with a giggle, getting up and walking into the bathroom.

Gus didn't say a word and crawled out of bed. He followed me into the bathroom and started the bath water, making me smile. Gus noticed and smirked. "What are you smiling at, Princess?" He asked as he snaked his arms around my waist, looking at us in the mirror.

"You." I said with a smile, turning around and kissing his cheek. I could see Gus' cheeks turn pink and I smirked, knowing the effect I had on him.

I walked over to the bath and felt the water to make sure it was warm enough then I proceeded to take off Gus' hoodie and boxers he gave me to wear last night.

I could tell that Gus was trying not to stare but he was definitely glancing my way a few times. I honestly didn't mind. I trusted Gus. That..guy...the one from last night...Gus isn't like him. Right now I will only trust Gus with my body. It's gonna take me awhile to get back to the confidence level I was at. I feel comfortable with Gus and I can tell he feels comfortable with me.

I put my hair up in a quick bun and looked over at Gus who was taking off his boxers. I smirked and pretended as if I totally didn't look.

It looked at me first. I Swear.

Gus picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist with a smile. I rest my head on his chest as he got into the bathtub and sat down, still holding me close.

"Can we have bubblessss?" I asked Gus with a goofy smile. He chuckled. "I don't have any bubble bath stuff." Gus said. "So? We can use soap." I said with a smile.