26

Lexie pov

"I need to fucking make some music." Gus said, wiping his eyes and looking at Dylan. Dylan smiled. "Ready for the beat you've been keepin from me?" Dylan laughed.

Gus blushed a bit and shook his head. "Not yet." He smirked at Dylan. "Come on peep you have been working on that song foreverrr!" Horsehead exclaimed throwing a pillow towards Gus and I.

Gus laughed and rolled his eyes at horsehead. "Throw a pillow towards my girl again and I wont give you anymore of my lines." Gus said with a grin.

Horsehead but his hands up in defense with a laugh. "My bad man, those lines are important so I wont fuck around with that." Horsehead joked, nudging Tracy in the shoulder with a laugh.

I smiled and laid my head on Gus' chest. I felt his lips press against my forehead as he lightly tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear softly. It was quiet enough to where the others couldn't hear.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too." I whispered back. Gus smiled and kissed me softly then pulled away to continue talking to the boys.

Gus pov

I looked at Tracy and Iris and noticed an awkward tension. I hadn't really seen Iris and Tracy being normal as usual. My thoughts were interrupted by a humming.

It was Dylan. I looked over at him and immediately thought of some lyrics to go along with what he was humming.

"Feels like we're a world away
But we in the same room, be my girl, today at least."

It was obviously Lexie that came to mind when I heard the beat. The only girl I can think of for songs now.

"That one." I blurted out unexpectedly. Everyone looked at me confused except for Dylan. He knew what he was doing. Fucktard.

Dylan motioned me over to him and played the real beat. It's perfect for a freestyle. I already have the lyrics. It is so easy to think of lyrics when they are about Lexie. They come so fast and it's so simple.

Freestyle time.

Once Dylan started to let the music play for the second time, I put the headphones on and began free styling to the beat.

Lexie pov

I watched Gus as he sang beautifully into the mic. He definitely has a gift. I was taken out of my daze as Makonnen tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over at him and smiled.

"What's up?" I whispered, looking back at Gus. "Wanna hit the blunt?" Makonnen whispered with a chuckle. I looked over at him and nodded.

Makonnen handed me the blunt and I took a few puffs then passed it to Bexey. Bexey gave me a small smile then turned back to Horsehead.

I looked on my phone then realized I hadn't posted on my instagram in a bit. I searched through my camera roll and found a picture Iris took of Gus and I and posted it.

 I searched through my camera roll and found a picture Iris took of Gus and I and posted it

lexiecade bae🔪😈 @lilpeep

liked by iriswilson and 6,832 others

iriswilson pic creddsss?😂😂😂

user1 awwww

user2 lol i was at the party where she got raped

user3 @user2 WHAT????

user4 yea @user3 A guy was trying to rape lexie and peep beat the shit out of him

user5 @user3 @user4 have yall seen his mugshot? he got arrested for it

user6 @user5 SEND

lexiecade disabled comments