23

Lexie pov

I was frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe.

"No! No! You have it all wrong! He sexually assaulted my girlfriend!" Gus yelled as he was being taken away by the police.

"TAKE CARE OF LEXIE GUYS!" He yelled, before being forced into the cop car.

I just stood there and watched. I couldn't move. I felt tears stinging in my eyes and I felt like I just lost my world. A tear slipped down my cheek and the thought of Gus in jail hurt me the worst.

"Lexie baby...come on, come with me." Iris said, shaking me lightly. I looked at her and she took me to Gus' room.

That's when I broke down. I started to hyperventilate and it felt like the walls were caving in on me.

"Lexie, Lexie, calm down. He will be okay." Iris said, rubbing my back and holding me close.

"I wanna sleep." I said, wiping my eyes. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Iris asked, rubbing my arm.

I love her.

I nodded and I walked over to Gus' closet. I got out his favorite hoodie and changed out of my clothes and into it.

Iris looked at me and gave me another hug. "Dylan is on the phone with the police right now. He will get his name cleared and you will be back in his arms in no time, babe." Iris said.

I nodded and grabbed some blankets from his closets. I looked on the ground and saw the dirty sheets that Gus told me to remind him to wash.

I sniffled and looked at Iris. "Let me wash the sheets..." I said, picking up the bundled up sheets, remembering what took place on them hours ago.

I walked to the laundry room and put the sheets in the washer. I watched them as they started to spin around in the soapy water.

"Lexie..." Iris said, walking over to me and rubbing my back.

I began to cry. I hugged Iris tightly and cried on her shoulder. "What if he isn't okay?" I cried.

"He will be, Lex. I promise. Gus is a tough guy. He's gonna fight his way through this for you. I know Gus well enough to promise that." Iris said, rubbing my back.

I nodded and cried onto her shoulder. "C'mon babes. Lets get some rest." Iris said, leading me back to Gus' room. I peaked into the living room and all of the boys looked really stressed.

They all looked at me and sighed as Iris dragged me into Gus' room. She began to set up the blankets on the mattress and made it comfortable for us.

I laid on the mattress next to Iris and she held me close to comfort me. I sniffled and looked at Iris.

"He's arrested because of me, Iris...it's my fault." I cried. Iris looked really sad. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"It's not your fault, Lexie. It's nobodys fault but that nasty guy from the party." She said with a sigh.

I didn't reply and rest my head on her chest. Iris rubbed my back and I silently cried myself to sleep in Iris' arms.

----

"Lexie...Lexie." I heard Iris whisper. I opened my eyes to see Iris hovering over me. "Huh?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes

"Peep has bail..Dylan, Bexey, and Jazz just left to go get him." Iris said with a smile.

I felt a big smile form on my face. "Really?" I asked. Iris nodded and hugged me. "He will be home in an hour or two babes. You should go get dressed up for him." Iris said with a wink.

I shook my head and giggled. I got up out of bed and walked over to my duffle bag. I but on some black ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd cropped top. I put on some black hightop converse and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

"Cutie." Iris said with a giggle. I smiled and walked into the living room.

(filler😭might post again today)