4

lexies pov
After Gus left the room, I quickly facetimed Iris. I saw myself in the screen and looked at the the trail of hickeys down my neck. "Holy fuck-" I said to myself, inspecting the fresh hickeys gus gave me moments before.

On about the last ring, Iris finally answered. "NO FUCKING WAY DID YALL FUCK I SEE THOSE FUCKING HICKEYS BITCH ARE THEY FROM PEEP??" Iris said excitedly.

"We didn't fuck but I was close to giving him a handjob before he had to go on stage." I said with a smirk.

"AYYY THAS MY BITCHHHH." Iris said happily.

"Ayyyy." I said with a laugh.

"Good thing you moved into that apartment with me. You'd be a dead son of a bitch if you came home to your parents with all those hickeys." Iris said with a giggle. My parents are extremely strict and if I were still living with them, I wouldn't even be at rolling loud right now. This would have never happened if I were living with my parents. That's fucked.

"Dude I fucking know. I would be longgg fucking gone." I said with a laugh. "Also, Gus wants to meet with me after the show..."

"OHHH SHIT GO AHEAD BABY I GOT A RIDE GET YOU SOME PEEP DICK." Iris said with the biggest grin on her face. That's what I loved about Iris. She was always the most supportive human being in the world and would do anything for my happiness. I'd take a bullet for that crazy ass hoe any day.

"Speaking of peep dick...he just got on stage. I'll call you after the show's over." Iris said with a giggle.

"Okay. I love you whore ass cunt." I said, kissing the camera.

"I love you too bitch ass hoe." She said with a laugh, hanging up the facetime.

I smiled to myself and pulled out the camera on my phone to look at the hickeys again. Looking at every one of them made me crave him. I want to feel his touch against my soft skin and I want to tease the fuck out of him. I got horny just thinking about what he could do to me.

I want him to rearrange all of my insides.

****
About an hour later, I got a text from Iris saying that the show was over and that she was getting an uber. She also reminded me to use protection and to "get some peep dick".

A little while after I got the text, Gus walked back into the room with Tracy and another guy with shoulder length black and white hair.

"Looks like my princess did stay." Gus said with a smirk, walking towards me. I stood up and smirked at him.

"Damn Gus you bruised the fuck out of her neck." Tracy said with a laugh. "Y'all must have really been enjoying yourselves." The guy with the long black and white hair said laughing along with Tracy.

I blushed and looked at Gus. "Y'all shut the fuck up." Gus said with a laugh. "Oh I almost forgot. babygirl, this is smokeasac." Gus said, pointing to the guy with the long black and white hair.

"Call me Dylan." Smokeasac said, nodding at me. "Nice to meet you Dylan i'm Lexie." I said with a smile.

Dylan smirked at me then looked me up and down. I blushed then turned to Gus. His jaw was clenched and he was glaring at Dylan.

"Ready to go, Lexie?" Gus asked obviously pissed off at Dylan. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, walking me to his uber out front.