44

Lexie Pov
I got up from the bed and stared at the door waiting for him to walk in. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my sobs were quiet.

My heart ached and it didn't feel real. I didn't really think he would go through with it.

I heard footsteps walk towards the door until it opened to reveal a smiling Gus. It quickly faded once he saw me sitting there with my messed up mascara running down my face.

Gus just stared at me for a second until he spoke up. "Why are you even here?" He asked.

I felt my heart shatter even more if that was even possible. Part of me hoped he would run up to me and explain how sorry he was. But part of me just wanted to leave and never see him again.

"Gus...why.." I managed to get out through my sobs. "W-What did I even do to you...?"

Gus snickered. "You're funny." He said, walking past me to the bathroom.

"Gus you fucking cheated on me!" I cried, not caring if anyone heard me.

Gus froze then turned towards me. Anger washed over his face and he walked towards me slowly.

"No you cheated on me first you stupid bitch. I fucking hate you! I hate you I hate you!" He yelled, making me flinch with every word.

What did he mean? I never cheated on him! I never even thought once about ever cheating on him!

"Why would you even say that Gus??" I yelled back, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You were with that stupid fuck buddy of yours last night. Don't lie to me Lexie. I saw the picture!" Gus yelled, making me even more confused.

"Fuck buddy?? Really? Who??" I yelled back. I was a mix of confused and angry at this point. I was with Carter and Blake. I haven't even fucked them before.

"That cunt ass bitch Blake Meyer! The one your so fucking obsessed with! That one!" Gus yelled, then punching the wall with his fist.

"Blake?? Are you serious?? Blake is obviously fucking gay! Carter is his boyfriend!" I yelled, my eyes burning through tears.

Gus began to relax his body and he looked at me in sadness.

"Lexie- I-" He began to say before I cut him off.

"Yeah so you seeing a picture of us not even touching gives you a reason to fuck the bitch who made me insecure about myself?? Fuck you Gustav. I fucking hate you." I said, pushing him before running out the door.

The boys in the living room looked shocked as I ran out the front door, accidentally bumping into Iris. She didn't say a word. She just helped me into her car then sped off before Gus could catch up.

(A/N im sorry this is so short im just rly busy w school rn so i decided to post what i had:) next chapter coming soon!)