8

lexie pov
As we took off, Gus was sliding his hand under my shorts and rubbing me. I was trying my best to hold in my moans but that just made them turn into a quiet whimper. Gus smirked at me as he started moving his fingers in circles around my entrance.

Shivers went down my spine as he whispered some dirty things in my ear. He slowly entered two fingers into me, making me moan a bit louder. I bit my lip to shut myself up and Gus seemed amused by my embarrassment. He pushed his fingers deeper inside me making me bite my lip harder.

"Don't hold back your moans babygirl. Daddy wants to hear you." Gus said as he kept pushing his fingers in and out of me. I blushed and quietly moaned to do as I was told.

"Louder." He said, adding another finger.

My legs began to shake and I moaned as I came all over his fingers. He smirked at me and my cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "That was fast." He said with a smirk, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean.

"I can't help it. You're the one doing it to me." I said with a smirk. Gus licked his lips and grabbed my neck making me bite my lip. "My hands look good around your neck." Gus said making me bite my lip even harder. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He smirked and pulled me closer to him by my neck, kissing me roughly. I kissed back and gripped onto his hair and put one arm around his neck. He slid his hands down to my ass and gripped onto it, making me giggle. He took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and it immediately turned into a heated make out.

Gus pulled away and caught his breath for a few seconds. "bathroom?" Gus asked with a smirk. I nodded and got off of his lap.

----

I fixed my hair as we walked out of the bathroom and ignored all of the glares we were getting. I looked back at Gus and he was just laughing. I smiled and sat back in our seats.

Gus sat beside me and smiled. "Damn." He said with a chuckle. I looked at him with a smile as he reached over and held my hand. I blushed and we looked each other in the eyes. It felt like sparks were going everywhere.

This is the first romantic connection i've had with Gus.

I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same way I did just now.

--
After our flight landed, we got our stuff and walked out of the airport.

I was laughing at some joke Iris said and I could see Gus smiling at me in the corner of my eye. I looked over at him and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him causing him to blush slightly.

"I'm gonna text you later tonight, boo." Gus said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I blushed and got on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "And I will answer." I said with a slight giggle.

"Come on, Lex our uber is here." Iris said. I looked at her than at Gus. "I guess I'll see you later then." I said with a smile. Gus smiled back and nodded. "Bye babygirl." He said as I put my stuff in the uber and got in with Iris.

I watched Gus and Tracy as the uber drove off. I smiled as I remembered what happened between us on the plane.  Not the best sex i've had with Gus, but it was definitely the sneakiest and that is what was best of all.

"You and Tracy do anything on the plane?" I asked Iris with a smirk. She turned a bit red and giggled. "I sucked his dick in the bathroom. He also said I was the best at sucking dick." She confessed with a giggle. I laughed and shook my head. "You feel anything for him?" I asked. "I don't know yet. I mean we just met today so..." She said with a shrug.

----
I sat at home all night wondering when I was gonna get a text from Gus. I doubt he felt the way I did. I mean, our relationship or whatever the fuck we have is just lust right? Will it always be just lust?

gus pov

As this random girl sucked my dick, I found myself thinking about Lexie. I am constantly thinking about her and I can't seem to stop. I don't fall for people. I don't date. Why does Lexie make me wanna change that? That's when I remembered that I never texted her tonight.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. The girl looked up at me and smirked. "Get the fuck off my dick." I said bluntly. The girl got up and looked at me confused. "Go home." I said looking at her. She just rolled her eyes and left.

I quickly got up and ran to my phone and texted Lexie.

me- hey boo sorry for the late text:) i miss you

babygirl lex- it's okay. I was unpacking anyways. I miss you tooooo:)

me- wanna hang out tomorrow at like.. 2 or so?

babygirl lex- sounds great. your place or mine?

me- yours

babygirl lex- okayyyy:) I'll text you the addy tomorrow.

me- okay. Goodnight sexy

babygirl lex- goodnight daddy.