13

lilpeep 💞🖤 @lexiecadeliked by lexiecade and 473,546 others

liked by lexiecade and 473,546 others

lexiecade 🤤🤤🤤😍😍
user1 DUDE UR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD
horsehead nice hair
user2 when you droppin new music?
iriswilson 😎
tracyminajj @user2 soon😉
user3 wowzaaa
user4 dude lexie isnt even pretty wtf
lilpeep @user4 fuck off my page u fuck ass bitch ik ur to scared to say shit in person
user5 woah...Gus needa chill...

--

lexie pov

"Gus..calm down.." I said, looking at him nervously. "How am I supposed to calm down?? I have seen what they comment on your posts too. They're hurting you." Gus said angrily.

"Gus look at me," I said, standing up and walking over to him, grabbing his hands and looking him in the eyes. "I'm okay." I said with a small smile.

Gus relaxed a bit and focused on my eyes. "Promise to tell me if they hurt you?" He asked quietly.

"I promise." I said, getting on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Gus smirked and raised his eyebrow. "What?" I asked with a giggle. "You missed my lips, babygirl." Gus said, picking me up and putting me on the bed.

I giggled as he kissed me and pinned my hands down on the bed. He smirked into the kiss and slowly started to grind on me.

He pulled away from the kiss as we heard a knock on the door. Gus groaned and got up. "It's open." He said.

I sat up and looked at the door as Dylan walked in. "Bro, we gotta start making some music. I got some new beats in and I need someone to use them." Dylan said with a chuckle.

Gus nodded and looked at me. "Wanna come watch me record?" He asked with a small smile. I nodded and got up as he grabbed my hand. He led me to the living room with Dylan and sat on the couch.

Dylan sat at the computer and started looking through some files. Gus wrapped his arm around me and put a hand on my thigh making me blush.

"Okay what about that beat you were working with the other day? You finished the lyrics?" Dylan asked.

Gus smiled a little and shook his head. "Nah, that one might take awhile." Gus said.

Dylan looked at Gus confused. "It's never taken you this long to write lyrics. You usually do it in like..10 to 20 minutes." Dylan said with a chuckle.

"Well i'm saving that beat for a special time. You'll know when i'm ready." Gus assured Dylan.

Dylan nodded and turned to his computer. "What about this one?" Dylan asked Gus, playing a beat.

Gus listened for a moment and grinned. "I like that beat. Can we get Trace on it?" Gus asked.

"If that's what you want then lets go for it." Dylan said with a chuckle, pulling out his phone to text Tracy.

Gus looked at me with a smirk. "My verse is gon be about you, princess." Gus said.

I blushed and shook my head.

"You're gon love it." Gus said, kissing my cheek then getting on his phone. He scrolled through instagram and I laid my head on his shoulder.

A little while later, Tracy and Iris walked into the living room.

"Lexiee!" Iris said, running over to me and sitting next to me. I hugged Iris and giggled. "Hey ugly fuck." I said with a laugh.

"Guess what I got." Iris said with a smirk. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Okay so you know how girls have been sticking random shit up their pussies on twitter?" Iris asked. "Yes...? Why...?" I asked, a bit nervous.

I heard Gus quietly chuckle from behind me but I ignored it and Iris didn't seem to notice. "Well I wanna fucking try it." Iris said with a laugh.

"Iris you're gonna get a fucking disease you stupid bitch." I said with a laugh.

"So I guess you're not gonna do it with me?" Iris asked. I looked at her with a 'youreacrazyassbitch' look then rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you. Yes I will do it with you." I said with a groan. "Can I watch?" Gus asked, wrapping his arms around me and smirking onto my neck.

"Oh, Shut up, Gus." I said with a giggle. Gus laughed and kissed my cheek as he got up. I laid my head on Iris' shoulder and we both watched Gus and Tracy.

I smiled as they both started coming up with lyrics. I couldn't help but blush at the sight of Gus' beautiful smile. He's perfect.

As of right now, Gus is my everything.